Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    And people are trying to convince me to be secretary of the CUCB I think I have some inkling of one of the people who might be responsible as well...
    Funny, I was talking about that last night, to someone who thought it would be a good idea if you did...

To be fair, year is the best to try stuff. Wish I'd taken up more things in first year. But did I listen when the second years told me to? No. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lidka)
    Funny, I was talking about that last night, to someone who thought it would be a good idea if you did...

To be fair, year is the best to try stuff. Wish I'd taken up more things in first year. But did I listen when the second years told me to? No. :p:
    Yes, that'd be one of them :p:

And it is, you're right. I might end up doing it. I haven't decided yet.

We have the worst shower in the universe. No matter how much you fiddle with the taps it always comes out in a dribble, either scalding or freezing.

ReputationRep:
    Right, where exactly is the pub that you'll all be at after the meal? Is it anywhere near Magdalene?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x...earchp=ids.srf

ReputationRep:
    Right near Magdalene, perfect I'm going to Magdalene for 8 for LBGT rep training. That'll be finished for 9-9.30, I'll pop in for 15 minutes before going onto Cindies.

ReputationRep:
    Good god, your life is more hectic than mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    Good god, your life is more hectic than mine
    :p: I know, I'm such a social butterfly

I've just realised I've been to this pub once before :eek:

Evening.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!

ReputationRep:
    Lollity.

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm okay! :hugs: Bit of a dilemma concerning tortoises though. I might have to get a new tank if I buy a serpent. How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Hah, I broke your chain :cool:

Oh yes? I didn't know that tortoises as typically more humid creatures would be suited to the same tank as a snake. I suppose that's your problem though, yes?

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the tortoise

ReputationRep:
    Yeah... AshMashMash told me so I'm going to reconsider. I might get another tortoise instead.

True, ukebert. I hear that the elongated tortoise can cope in the same conditions as your run of the mill pet snake.

Another tortoise sounds like a very good idea, Sunshine Princess.

ReputationRep:
    I do have an elongated tortoise! He's called Snappy.

ReputationRep:
    Snakes can be humid. Some snakes are water snakes, and humidity is water.

That's a nice name. Let's leave the Cambridge forum alone now though, shall we?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.