Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    And people are trying to convince me to be secretary of the CUCB I think I have some inkling of one of the people who might be responsible as well...
    Funny, I was talking about that last night, to someone who thought it would be a good idea if you did...

To be fair, year is the best to try stuff. Wish I'd taken up more things in first year. But did I listen when the second years told me to? No. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lidka)
    Funny, I was talking about that last night, to someone who thought it would be a good idea if you did...

To be fair, year is the best to try stuff. Wish I'd taken up more things in first year. But did I listen when the second years told me to? No. :p:
    Yes, that'd be one of them :p:

And it is, you're right. I might end up doing it. I haven't decided yet.

We have the worst shower in the universe. No matter how much you fiddle with the taps it always comes out in a dribble, either scalding or freezing.

ReputationRep:
    Right, where exactly is the pub that you'll all be at after the meal? Is it anywhere near Magdalene?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x...earchp=ids.srf

ReputationRep:
    Right near Magdalene, perfect I'm going to Magdalene for 8 for LBGT rep training. That'll be finished for 9-9.30, I'll pop in for 15 minutes before going onto Cindies.

ReputationRep:
    Good god, your life is more hectic than mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    Good god, your life is more hectic than mine
    :p: I know, I'm such a social butterfly

I've just realised I've been to this pub once before :eek:

Evening.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!

ReputationRep:
    Lollity.

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm okay! :hugs: Bit of a dilemma concerning tortoises though. I might have to get a new tank if I buy a serpent. How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Hah, I broke your chain :cool:

Oh yes? I didn't know that tortoises as typically more humid creatures would be suited to the same tank as a snake. I suppose that's your problem though, yes?

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the tortoise

ReputationRep:
    Yeah... AshMashMash told me so I'm going to reconsider. I might get another tortoise instead.

True, ukebert. I hear that the elongated tortoise can cope in the same conditions as your run of the mill pet snake.

Another tortoise sounds like a very good idea, Sunshine Princess.

ReputationRep:
    I do have an elongated tortoise! He's called Snappy.

ReputationRep:
    Snakes can be humid. Some snakes are water snakes, and humidity is water.

That's a nice name. Let's leave the Cambridge forum alone now though, shall we?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.