Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    http://james.nerdiphythesoul.com/ben...id=hhxyE-d4ZhY

snigger.
    That's so cool Benny Hill music instantly makes anything funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)

The moral of the story is... do your holiday essays peeps, you'll regret it other]wise :/
    *wistful sigh*
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    I think EVERYONE is fed up with their triposes at the moment :rolleyes:
    *cough* :ninja: :o:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    When I first saw that you had posted, I thought 'Ooh, yay, a history graduate will have some words of wisdom for us poor floundering 1st yrs.' Alas, 'twas not to be :p:
    James? You're having a laugh! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what came over me, but I bought tickets for a staircase formal today and I couldn't help but specify "vegan" for my dietary requirements, just out of curiosity. That'll make for an interesting formal!

(Original post by jcb914)
    I had a really, really, really, really, really, really bad day. I'm verging on leaving
    I'm really sorry to hear this, jcb914. I hope things work out, whatever may be wrong.

(Original post by K.T.)
    ^ I'm only fed up due to my own fault of putting off my essay 'til the last minute... & the fact that it's on history, which isn't exactly my strong point :/ That's the thing with languages though - as long as it's connected to the language/culture, anything goes.

Back to Bismarck.
    So that's what you were doing in the history faculty today. :p: How was your lecture?

Oh, and I've got a little bit of an essay situation so I don't think I'll be able to invade your IndieSoc committee meeting. However, make sure you come up with some good ideas so that the society can be a bit more than simply concert listings! :p:

ReputationRep:
    You'd probably be fed up with compsci equally. I think EVERYONE is fed up with their triposes at the moment :rolleyes:
    lol... i guess so...:p: .. but at least i know id be reasonably ok at it... since ive done some before... whereas law... i was under a very incorrect assumption...

yeah... 1/3 of the way through my french law essay...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilepea)
    It's just hard ...

I'm a prop, I saw you at lunch today ... I was with Aneesha You don't know what I look like but I was the one in the purple coat. I won't be at training ... I can't cope with it atm
    oh poor you ... feel free to pop by john's anytime you want and have a general moan about life... i've got cookies :p:

hum don't think i saw you... i didn't see aneesha at the buttery.. so dont think i saw you either...

we train at cambridge uni press on fridays.. miles away.. and astroturf... so wouldn't have seen you anyway...

if you do come on tuesday (hope you do... don't let academics draw you away from rugby :o: )... i'll try and spot you out

ReputationRep:
    I'm being kicked out of the library :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    I'm being kicked out of the library :hmpf:
    I thought Clare was 24hr :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegluups)
    hum don't think i saw you... i didn't see aneesha at the buttery.. so dont think i saw you either...
    I was in your buttery too on Wednesday! My friend commented to me that I happened to come to St John's buttery just on the day they were serving burgers... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol... i guess so...:p: .. but at least i know id be reasonably ok at it... since ive done some before... whereas law... i was under a very incorrect assumption...

What was your assumption?:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chess Piece Face)
    So that's what you were doing in the history faculty today. :p: How was your lecture?

Oh, and I've got a little bit of an essay situation so I don't think I'll be able to invade your IndieSoc committee meeting. However, make sure you come up with some good ideas so that the society can be a bit more than simply concert listings! :p:
    The lecturer didn't show, then sent the class an email 'complaining quite heavily' about the situation. Needless the say, the class weren't too upset... & there was you thinking I just hang around outside your lecturers for fun :p:

On the essay situation, I feel your pain. Foolishly thinking I would have a light workload on the first week back, I've booked myself up for most of Saturday, hence the late night essaying 'fun'. Advice taken (& agreed with) however

ReputationRep:
    That's double where I'm at... I've just discovered a new revolution I didn't know had occured, so I'm thinking the reading I've done isn't too thorough either :shifty: Why did so many people have to like, do stuff? This is what happens when people don't have access to the internets to procrastinate, I'm telling you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    The lecturer didn't show, then sent the class an email 'complaining quite heavily' about the situation. Needless the say, the class weren't too upset... & there was you thinking I just hang around outside your lecturers for fun :p:

On the essay situation, I feel your pain. Foolishly thinking I would have a light workload on the first week back, I've booked myself up for most of Saturday, hence the late night essaying 'fun'. Advice taken (& agreed with) however
    Your situation is a bit like mine... I made the rather silly mistake of asking my supervisor for my first essay title and reading list at the beginning of January, thinking that I'd get a bit of work done before I went up so I could have a fairly relaxed first week. I ended up not really doing much and when I met her on Thursday she set me the essay to do for Monday. It's doable but I've still booked myself up for most of tomorrow (and Sunday). Plus, spookily enough, it's on German history (although mediaeval, not Bismarck). :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    Why did so many people have to like, do stuff? This is what happens when people don't have access to the internets to procrastinate, I'm telling you...
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thicky)
    What was your assumption?:eek:
    that is was actually capable of writing essays;..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    I thought Clare was 24hr :confused:
    If only :eyeball:

Lidka is library rep :hmmm:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I had a lovely evening at JPC Handover dinner, and had lots of nice comments about my dress

And thanks for that minimo, I might try and look tomorrow! Although the dress I've been looking for in the sale, they have in in every single size but a ten :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Sympathies :console: Its annoying, isn't it.
    She kicked you out? :p:

ReputationRep:

Got something in your eye?

:getmecoat:
    (Sorry, but picking on your choice of smiley is more interesting than anything else I should be doing at this time of night...)

ReputationRep:

I still need to try working in the Cellars...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadedJade)
    I had a lovely evening at JPC Handover dinner, and had lots of nice comments about my dress

And thanks for that minimo, I might try and look tomorrow! Although the dress I've been looking for in the sale, they have in in every single size but a ten :hmpf:
    Is it on facebook?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.