Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have brunch with the Master on Sunday YAY for the being on the JCRc! I also get to go to the MCR Burns Night dinner in a few weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chess Piece Face)
    I still need to try working in the Cellars...
    Is that where you've been tonight?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Is it on facebook?
    Alas no, there were no pictures taken this evening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadedJade)
    Alas no, there were no pictures taken this evening.
    I mean of the dress generally.

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Tonight is the first time I'd worn it.

ReputationRep:
    I had a lovely evening at JPC Handover dinner, and had lots of nice comments about my dress

And thanks for that minimo, I might try and look tomorrow! Although the dress I've been looking for in the sale, they have in in every single size but a ten :hmpf:
    I suggest either an improvised fast or stealing all of Craghy's chocolate, + 4 meals a day at mcdonalds and a midnight snack at Gardies for 5 days...:rolleyes:

your choice ... :ninja:

im glad to see that other people have the same problem... i always find that they have everything but my size...
    someone up there is really not making it easy for us to buy clothes ... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    Is that where you've been tonight?
    Nope, I've just been hibernating in my room, reading reviews of books on my reading list as a substitute for the books themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I've just been hibernating in my room, reading reviews of books on my reading list as a substitute for the books themselves.
    I'm in the upstairs comp if you feel like a chat, don't if you don't want to though :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the upstairs comp if you feel like a chat, don't if you don't want to though :p:
    Tempting as that sounds, I don't think Emperor Frederick II will let me! Thanks for the offer in any case :p:

ReputationRep:
    Tempting as that sounds, I don't think Emperor Frederick II will let me! Thanks for the offer in any case :p:
    OK, tell people we're meeting at 12 noon on Sunday at mem plodge. Also are you going to the bop? Do you have any costume ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegluups)
    that is was actually capable of writing essays;..
    Ah!

Can you not pretend? :p: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    when procrastination in TSR extends to procrastination in real life...

rejoices at being the only johnian on tsr...:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thicky)
    Ah!

Can you not pretend? :p: :rolleyes:
    i can pretend for problem questions (= closer to maths, very logic based.. ) but not essay questions at all.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I suggest either an improvised fast or stealing all of Craghy's chocolate, + 4 meals a day at mcdonalds and a midnight snack at Gardies for 5 days...:rolleyes:

your choice ... :ninja:

im glad to see that other people have the same problem... i always find that they have everything but my size...
    someone up there is really not making it easy for us to buy clothes ... :rolleyes:
    It's only KM, I'm an 8 everywhere else but a 10 in KM. That's two dresses I'vewanted from there but not been able to get hold of :mad:

ReputationRep:
    rejoices at being the only johnian on tsr...:p:
    Oh no you're not!

ReputationRep:
    OK, tell people we're meeting at 12 noon on Sunday at mem plodge. Also are you going to the bop? Do you have any costume ideas?
    I might pop in as there are so many people I haven't talked to since I came back. If I do it'll only be for a bit though. Costume-wise, I'll probably just find something vaguely bright. I know one person who's just wearing an orange T-shirt.

12 noon at Mem plodge... is this for that place where we have vouchers for? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom)
    Oh no you're not!
    Mmmmm.... are you at John's? :ninja:

goes searching for people still up on their computer... cripps tv help me ...

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom)
    Oh no you're not!
    In fact you are the only Johnian because one only becomes a 'member' of one's college after graduation :p:

ReputationRep:
    I might pop in as there are so many people I haven't talked to since I came back. If I do it'll only be for a bit though. Costume-wise, I'll probably just find something vaguely bright. I know one person who's just wearing an orange T-shirt.

12 noon at Mem plodge... is this for that place where we have vouchers for? :p:
    Yup. Can I print a BOGOF voucher in your name?

ReputationRep:
    It's only KM, I'm an 8 everywhere else but a 10 in KM. That's two dresses I'vewanted from there but not been able to get hold of :mad:
    I still suggest not eating or living off gardies/mc donalds... who said it was the dress that should fit you, and not the other way round...

EDIT : aargh... here i am actually saying something as stupid as that... especially since i only get my clothes for sports world because its so cheap... and that i hate buying clothes... :shifty:
    i apoligise for all the people who still have some sort of common sense left at this hour that i have offended :ninja:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.