Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadedJade)
    Sweden, Poland, Czech republic Austria, Hungary (by accident) Serbia, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Italy and Germany.
    :sad: Jealous.

I want to go abroad in summer. But I'll have no monies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llamaaa)
    I wanna go to a ball
    would you be able to get me 2 or more johns tickets? if you could I'm sure I could arrange a trinity double for you, mainly because I wouldn't do trinity if I did john's

fadedJ, i'm still applying for an extra double for you and the bf, non?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you did half and half of my proposed routes. Must have been a lot to fit in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    :sad: Jealous.

I want to go abroad in summer. But I'll have no monies
    http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/user/mrep...e/gladann.html

And, er, get a job? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    would you be able to get me 2 or more johns tickets? if you could I'm sure I could arrange a trinity double for you, mainly because I wouldn't do trinity if I did john's

nina, i'm still applying for an extra double for you and rich, non?
    I'm not at Johns

ReputationRep:
    Oi, you're a first year - 3rd years should get priority :hmmm:

I always really struggle to get Ball tickets for some reason, even though I always apply really early. Last year I only got in to Pembroke's on the waiting list!

Minimo, I'll come in with you if you want, the dress i want is the gold one they have in the window atm but in black.
    I went in there yesterday though, they probs know me by now :o:

But yeah, gimme a shout if you're going

oh and see above posts about tickets!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not at Johns
    argh, why do I always think you're at johns?!

sorry

I've already promised my tickets to people else I'd have offered you my halves or something
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Yes please minimo. although if you could remove my name that would be good.

I want to go today, but I probably should stay in and get some solid work done.

ReputationRep:
    Yes please minimo. although if you could remove my name that would be good.

I want to go today, but I probably should stay in and get some solid work done.
    done!

Ahh, no worries then, I'm supposed to be going to the UL around half 2ish so wont be able to, got so much work

ReputationRep:

My first week timetable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    I want a John's ticket :p: :flutter: :love:

So are May Ball tickets only being sold to members of the college that is holding it, atm? Or are they on public sale too?
    hum sure lol... i have to get in in pairs anwyway... just don't know when it is...
    i wanted to go to the fitzwilliiam ball.. but couldn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    Spoiler:
    Show

My first week timetable
    Pub ^ 2? Pub squared or a footnote in your timetable? :p:

Mmmm excellent outing today - all sunny and really good fun. I think I am actually getting better too Me, sporty? What is going on?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    It looks like a question mark rather than an index?

ReputationRep:
    ah that would make more sense! I thought it was a pratchett style footnote...

ReputationRep:
    a coach load of people have just arrived outside my back window, and someone is singing "Caius are ****" odd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilepea)
    a coach load of people have just arrived outside my back window, and someone is singing "Caius are ****" odd
    :p: At least they'll be moving on. Not like the protest in the centre of town ¬.¬ I'm glad I'm not close to it but they still annoy me just by being there and wasting police time and causing general disruption to everyone's day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    Pub ^ 2? Pub squared or a footnote in your timetable? :p:

Mmmm excellent outing today - all sunny and really good fun. I think I am actually getting better too Me, sporty? What is going on?
    Yeah, it's a crap question mark :o:

That particular timetable is relatively uncluttered compared to some from last term. I have made them for every week of this year so far (apart from week one of last term, before I had the idea) and have kept them for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    :p: At least they'll be moving on. Not like the protest in the centre of town ¬.¬ I'm glad I'm not close to it but they still annoy me just by being there and wasting police time and causing general disruption to everyone's day.
    yer they've gone now, I'm still a bit confused by it, what is the protest for in the centre of town?

ReputationRep:
    I wanna go to a ball
    Do you want to come to Peterhouse? I have to buy my tickets in pairs, so I have one to sell.
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Yeh. Down with democracy :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilepea)
    yer they've gone now, I'm still a bit confused by it, what is the protest for in the centre of town?
    "FREE FREE PALESTINE!!!!"

I don't know what they expect the average Cambridge shopper to do about it...take their marks and spencers shoppers to the gaza strip?!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.