The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5620
:stickyman: My poor body! :puppyeyes:

Now to give my brain some similar treatment in the library... :dry: :getmecoat:
Having got bored of Maths I moved on to Electronics. Having realised that I didn't have a clue how to do any of the electronics I have now moved on to Fluids...

I do not like the way this is progressing. Soon I'll be back onto Maths :dry:
Reply 5622
Are you in the library by any chance?

Gah - I need to get out of the habit of DeepBlueSky. Its quite difficult. Keep on having to edit my posts.
Craghyrax
Are you in the library by any chance?

Gah - I need to get out of the habit of DeepBlueSky. Its quite difficult. Keep on having to edit my posts.

I prefer DeepSkyBlue to #0099FF :dry:

Well I can't work anywhere else :o:
Craghyrax
:stickyman: My poor body! :puppyeyes:

I know how you feel; I just came back from the first 11-a-side football match I've played in over five years, after two hours of badminton training, and the bop last night. It was all worth it though. :yep:
I think I need to get round to joining that gym if I want to be able to pull myself up some hills come the summer :dry:
Reply 5626
alex_hk90
I know how you feel; I just came back from the first 11-a-side football match I've played in over five years, after two hours of badminton training, and the bop last night. It was all worth it though. :yep:

Eeek! I clearly have nothing to complain about :o:

And in that case I'll see you shortly, ukebert.
I am now back onto Maths :dry:

On the plus side I could actually do the Fluids stuff, and I only have a few questions more to do on the Maths and it is in by Tuesday, but the Electronics is in on Wednesday and that I just cannot understand to save my life.
Reply 5628
Stupid supervisons. Have work set for wednesday from an examples sheet I don't have, at which I will have to trek out to the institute of astronomy at 5 and back at 6, at which point it will be dark. Then will probably have an erg. Still need to arrange a couple of compsci supervisions, not sure when geology supervisions start either.

And lectures are boring. I'd much rather we were given a stack of examples sheets and some book recommendations at the beginning of the year, then told to get on with it. All this "contact time" is interfering with sleeping. And physics practicals are tedious.
Reply 5629
I hate it that just as soon as things start feeling good, something comes up and I end up with a massive worry on my shoulders :frown:

anyway, work, at least dinner was yumm
Reply 5630
Gesar
Smilepea, where do you sit in lectures btw?

Erm in the middle, on the right hand side of the central stairs, and then about halfway up ... I'm the girl in brightly coloured clothing (but I wasn't in lectures yesterday :ninja:)

Crazy_emz
Unfortunately not...I couldn't face getting up because it would mean eventually having to do the French work that I can't do......meh, I'm such a loser.

And I like the idea of enigmas...did we tell you about the wonk joke?

LOL you're far far far from being a looser!!!

yes I know all about the wonk joke :p:
Scipio90
Stupid supervisons. Have work set for wednesday from an examples sheet I don't have, at which I will have to trek out to the institute of astronomy at 5 and back at 6, at which point it will be dark. Then will probably have an erg. Still need to arrange a couple of compsci supervisions, not sure when geology supervisions start either.

And lectures are boring. I'd much rather we were given a stack of examples sheets and some book recommendations at the beginning of the year, then told to get on with it. All this "contact time" is interfering with sleeping. And physics practicals are tedious.

I'd much rather go to lectures than have to do exmples papers :o:

And oh god yet again I am 10 minutes late for the start of dinner, meaning that I will have to wait outside in the cold.
Reply 5632
At least the physics lecturer seems very diligent about updating camtools with handouts.
Reply 5633
Scipio90
At least the physics lecturer seems very diligent about updating camtools with handouts.

At least you get handouts ... nightmare for me especially with my dyslexia :o: and the educational psycolegest (google chrome tells me this is spelt wrong ... and can't tell me how to spell it correctly so I'm going to assume you know what I mean :o: ) said that printed notes should be given to me for all my lectures, however my DoS says that's it's almost impossible to do this, which is nice.
Reply 5634
smilepea
At least you get handouts ... nightmare for me especially with my dyslexia :o: and the educational psycolegest (google chrome tells me this is spelt wrong ... and can't tell me how to spell it correctly so I'm going to assume you know what I mean :o: ) said that printed notes should be given to me for all my lectures, however my DoS says that's it's almost impossible to do this, which is nice.

Yeah, I would die if I had to take notes like mathmos do. :hugs:
Reply 5635
Scipio90
Yeah, I would die if I had to take notes like mathmos do. :hugs:

I think we're the only science subject that don't get them, well apart from in one of our courses last term.

I appreciate that it's a lot of effort to do the notes, but you only really have to do them once as the content changes very little year on year.

Also in answer to your facebook status question I think they did get something but I don't know if it was yesterday or not :s-smilie:
Reply 5636
smilepea
Also in answer to your facebook status question I think they did get something but I don't know if it was yesterday or not :s-smilie:

Hmm, might pop to the lecture theatre tomorrow and see if there's any lying around.
Reply 5637
Scipio90
Hmm, might pop to the lecture theatre tomorrow and see if there's any lying around.

well my friend defo had some maths question sheets, but I'm not completely certain if he's maths A or B :o: what should your sheet be on, DEs?
Reply 5638
smilepea
well my friend defo had some maths question sheets, but I'm not completely certain if he's maths A or B :o: what should your sheet be on, DEs?

Yes, I think so.
Reply 5639
Scipio90
Yes, I think so.

hummmm in that case hummm, although the sheet he had wasn't called an examples sheet, it was called something being with s ...

Latest