The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5640
Hmm, seems we did. Turns out leaving my room to look for someone who went to the lecture is a good way of finding things out :wink: Thanks anyway :smile:
Reply 5641
LOL actual human contact is often a good thing I find :smile:
My essay is now 6 weeks and 7 hours late. I have no idea if I'm actually being supervised on it tomorrow anyway. Nightmare :frown:

On the plus side, I'm doing Russian grammar to take my mind off it.
Reply 5643
blah, so much to do tonight
:frown:
equity is toooo boring. I have an essay in for 5pm tomorrow that I've been "working" on all week, and I just can't get motivated enough to plough through it.
Llamaaa
equity is toooo boring. I have an essay in for 5pm tomorrow that I've been "working" on all week, and I just can't get motivated enough to plough through it.

ditto! except replace equity with Rosario Castellanos

also, Ukebert, in reply to your question, I was away travelling all of the holidays. am now swamped with unfinished holiday work!!
Reply 5646
Llamaaa

:frown: I'm doing land law at the moment and trying *really* hard not to fall asleep.
I have to write an essay tonight. I have zero motivation with which to do it. I can't even get a good argument going,its just going to be methodical which is dull.
lavalse
also, Ukebert, in reply to your question, I was away travelling all of the holidays. am now swamped with unfinished holiday work!!

Right. I hate you now :p:
jcb914
:frown: I'm doing land law at the moment and trying *really* hard not to fall asleep.

I used to think land was bad, but I'd take it over equity ten times over :frown:
Reply 5650
I got hailed on in hurricane-style winds on the coast today. That'll teach me to try to go for a walk on what had been a sunny day with only a fleece. :s-smilie:
Llamaaa
I used to think land was bad, but I'd take it over equity ten times over :frown:

:eek: :eek: :eek: I have to do both at the same time next year...

*starts crying *
* faints *
thegluups
:eek: :eek: :eek: I have to do both at the same time next year...

*starts crying *
* faints *

They work quite well together, and you'll definitely benefit in land from having done equity as well. They are just frightfully dull :biggrin:
My god I need some motivation to do this essay
FadedJade
My god I need some motivation to do this essay

:present: Here you are. Use it well.
lavalse
ditto! except replace equity with Rosario Castellanos

But Rosario Castellanos is fantastic! I loved that lecture on Friday :biggrin: I was awake and interested for the whole thing, astonishing. I'm quite enjoying my García Márquez essay, just wish I hadn't left the stupid thing so late. The question is fantastic and I'm interested in writing it, just don't have the willpower to hunt through a 400 page novel for quotes.

Where were you travelling? Was it faculty funded or just for kicks?
It would be nice if the uni funded family holidays to australia and NZ :p:

EDIT: ooh and I forgot LA :p:
But Rosario Castellanos is fantastic! I loved that lecture on Friday I was awake and interested for the whole thing, astonishing. I'm quite enjoying my García Márquez essay, just wish I hadn't left the stupid thing so late. The question is fantastic and I'm interested in writing it, just don't have the willpower to hunt through a 400 page novel for quotes.

Yes, I loved the Castellanos lecture, shame I won't actually be studying her. What question are you doing for the Cien Anos essay, Zoe? I loved studying that book last term. Am currently trying to make an effort to analyse some Moliere but it's so dull!
I've stopped work :biggrin:

I finished all the Maths that we've been taught so far and all the fluids. I don't have a clue how to do any of the electronics, none of the rest is remotely urgent. This is very encouraging :smile:

I did however find a Maths examples paper that I was supposed to do over the holidays and forgot was there :s-smilie: So I hope that we won't be asked on that. It'll be a good thing to do when I can't do Electronics tomorrow anyway.
Reply 5659
Someone just sent me the sweetest facebook message in the world and it has made me the happiest I have ever been in days.