Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, seems we did. Turns out leaving my room to look for someone who went to the lecture is a good way of finding things out Thanks anyway

ReputationRep:
    LOL actual human contact is often a good thing I find

ReputationRep:
    My essay is now 6 weeks and 7 hours late. I have no idea if I'm actually being supervised on it tomorrow anyway. Nightmare

On the plus side, I'm doing Russian grammar to take my mind off it.

ReputationRep:
    blah, so much to do tonight

ReputationRep:
    equity is toooo boring. I have an essay in for 5pm tomorrow that I've been "working" on all week, and I just can't get motivated enough to plough through it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llamaaa)
    equity is toooo boring. I have an essay in for 5pm tomorrow that I've been "working" on all week, and I just can't get motivated enough to plough through it.
    ditto! except replace equity with Rosario Castellanos

also, Ukebert, in reply to your question, I was away travelling all of the holidays. am now swamped with unfinished holiday work!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing land law at the moment and trying *really* hard not to fall asleep.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I have to write an essay tonight. I have zero motivation with which to do it. I can't even get a good argument going,its just going to be methodical which is dull.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lavalse)
    also, Ukebert, in reply to your question, I was away travelling all of the holidays. am now swamped with unfinished holiday work!!
    Right. I hate you now :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcb914)
    I'm doing land law at the moment and trying *really* hard not to fall asleep.
    I used to think land was bad, but I'd take it over equity ten times over

ReputationRep:
    I got hailed on in hurricane-style winds on the coast today. That'll teach me to try to go for a walk on what had been a sunny day with only a fleece.

ReputationRep:
    I used to think land was bad, but I'd take it over equity ten times over

:eek: :eek: :eek: I have to do both at the same time next year...

*starts crying *
    * faints *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegluups)
    :eek: :eek: :eek: I have to do both at the same time next year...

*starts crying *
    * faints *
    They work quite well together, and you'll definitely benefit in land from having done equity as well. They are just frightfully dull
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    My god I need some motivation to do this essay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadedJade)
    My god I need some motivation to do this essay
    :present: Here you are. Use it well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lavalse)
    ditto! except replace equity with Rosario Castellanos

But Rosario Castellanos is fantastic! I loved that lecture on Friday I was awake and interested for the whole thing, astonishing. I'm quite enjoying my García Márquez essay, just wish I hadn't left the stupid thing so late. The question is fantastic and I'm interested in writing it, just don't have the willpower to hunt through a 400 page novel for quotes.

Where were you travelling? Was it faculty funded or just for kicks?

ReputationRep:
    It would be nice if the uni funded family holidays to australia and NZ :p:

EDIT: ooh and I forgot LA :p:

ReputationRep:
    But Rosario Castellanos is fantastic! I loved that lecture on Friday I was awake and interested for the whole thing, astonishing. I'm quite enjoying my García Márquez essay, just wish I hadn't left the stupid thing so late. The question is fantastic and I'm interested in writing it, just don't have the willpower to hunt through a 400 page novel for quotes.
    Yes, I loved the Castellanos lecture, shame I won't actually be studying her. What question are you doing for the Cien Anos essay, Zoe? I loved studying that book last term. Am currently trying to make an effort to analyse some Moliere but it's so dull!

ReputationRep:
    I've stopped work

I finished all the Maths that we've been taught so far and all the fluids. I don't have a clue how to do any of the electronics, none of the rest is remotely urgent. This is very encouraging

I did however find a Maths examples paper that I was supposed to do over the holidays and forgot was there So I hope that we won't be asked on that. It'll be a good thing to do when I can't do Electronics tomorrow anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Someone just sent me the sweetest facebook message in the world and it has made me the happiest I have ever been in days.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.