Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)

Anyway, remember ukebert has since learnt some way more complex things which presumably only fit into his head by weekly mental defragmentation...
    Yep, great excuse Learning about differential equations is clearly harder and requires more knowledge than, medicine or SPS or, uh, I'm not going to get away with this, am I? :o:

Bed for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    Bed for me
    :>.<: Insult to injury... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, great excuse Learning about differential equations is clearly harder and requires more knowledge than, medicine or SPS or, uh, I'm not going to get away with this, am I? :o:

Bed for me
    At least your subject doesn't change from month to month :mad: :p: if the govenrment chooses to pass a new act, just before our exam, we have to relearn everything..;:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegluups)
    ...if the govenrment chooses to pass a new act, just before our exam, we have to relearn everything..;:mad:
    Or... not pick that question in the exam.

ReputationRep:
    :yep: problem is ... examiners have very good at making things overlap... especially for problem questions ... so you've usually very stuck

but still its annoying that it changes every year... at least Bourdieu's been dead a while :p: :p:

ReputationRep:
    All disciplines incorporate new developments and discoveries... that's kind of the point of this whole learning/project of Human Knowledge stuff.
    ...at least Bourdieu's been dead a while :p: :p:
    7 years this Friday. So no.

ReputationRep:
    All disciplines incorporate new developments and discoveries... that's kind of the point of this whole learning/project of Human Knowledge stuff.

7 years this Friday. So no.

ReputationRep:
    :>.<: Insult to injury... :p:

At least your subject doesn't change from month to month :mad: :p: if the govenrment chooses to pass a new act, just before our exam, we have to relearn everything..;:mad:
    This is true, F generally does equal ma :p: Except if what you're dealing with is very small or very fast or something foolish like that. We are of course obliged to keep up with current trends however, such as CFRP, microelectronics and so on.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes you don't have a choice, especially for the problem questions. Yes, all subjects involve evolving ideas and new discoveries, but Law is especially dynamic. One decision by the House of Lords can change everything you've learnt on a topic and then the whole thing needs to be re-learnt in time for the exam.

ReputationRep:
    well i dont think i'll be making it to my 9 am as i woke up about 10 minutes ago.

oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groovy_moose)
    Well, are you? At least she/he cares enough to consider it?
    well if I am I have been for a significant proportion of my life and no one's ever decided I need help before. And yer I guess so

ReputationRep:
    The indescribably wonderful thing about being a Petrean Engineer is that if a lecture finishes 10 minutes early you can nip back home and fill yourself up with chocolate in order to try and stave off the inevitable dozing off at Linear Circuits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    well i dont think i'll be making it to my 9 am as i woke up about 10 minutes ago.

oh well.
    at least you had a good night sleep?:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcb914)
    Sometimes you don't have a choice, especially for the problem questions. Yes, all subjects involve evolving ideas and new discoveries, but Law is especially dynamic. One decision by the House of Lords can change everything you've learnt on a topic and then the whole thing needs to be re-learnt in time for the exam.
    How frequently does this happen though?

ReputationRep:
    The indescribably wonderful thing about being a Petrean Engineer is that if a lecture finishes 10 minutes early you can nip back home and fill yourself up with chocolate in order to try and stave off the inevitable dozing off at Linear Circuits
    glad to know i'm not the only one who has to nip home for a snack between lectures

ReputationRep:
    Why not just put them in your bag before leaving the house?

ReputationRep:
    Because that would be thinking ahead :o:

ReputationRep:
    That would take all the fun out of proceedings!

And I went into Borders today :love:

ReputationRep:
    Heffers >>> Borders tbf

ReputationRep:
    i made honey cake last night. my thinking was: mmm, want cake. can't be bothered to walk to coop. have cake ingredients. make cake! Somehow, making it didn't seem as arduous as walking 5 mins to the coop... But it was probably a lot nicer!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.