The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Supergrunch
Argle glarg, the van of death is not so good even when drunk... Still, my typing prowess is (hopefully) unaffected. :wink:

The van of life/death (I presume it's the same) is always good, but we didn't go after Cindies tonight for some reason. :frown: And your typing prowess is fine, Scipio could learn from you. :p:

And good luck with the essay Craghy. :hugs:
Reply 6121
alex_hk90
The van of life/death (I presume it's the same) is always good, but we didn't go after Cindies tonight for some reason. :frown: And your typing prowess is fine, Scipio could learn from you. :p:

I've never been to this van thingy. It sounds and looks way too dodgy!
alex_hk90

And good luck with the essay Craghy. :hugs:

:love:
Reply 6122
2300...:biggrin: Hopefully I'll finish by 4!
Craghyrax
2300...:biggrin: Hopefully I'll finish by 4!

You can do it :party:
Reply 6124
2687... Get on with it :dry:

Incidentally Milka chocolate is crap, I've just discovered. The real stuff from Germany/Switzerland is amazing, so I've just had a nasty shock with the stuff I brought home from Sainsburys. Its probably the same stuff but two years out of date...
Reply 6125
2794 - Finished! Somebody remind me not to do so much reading next time; it only complicates matters :hmpf:
11am lecture definitely not happening: at least its not compulsory (it is my beloved HPS lecture though :bawling:) 12 is happening but not the HaJoon Chang reading I thought I'd be doing tonight for it :frown: I'll have to wear my invisibility cloak.

:goodnight:
Reply 6126
Craghyrax
2794 - Finished! Somebody remind me not to do so much reading next time; it only complicates matters :hmpf:

Ehhhhhh I think we've tried that.....

.....didn't work, as far as I can remember :wink:
alex_hk90

nope- van of life is the one which is blue (and says van of life on it unsurprisingly) and normally live on the starbucks side of the market place.
van of death on the other hand is the slang for the white van (called uncle franks) on the lions yard side of the market place.
that said i'm not sure the food's going to be haute couture at either!:p:
Craghyrax
I've never been to this van thingy. It sounds and looks way too dodgy!

:love:

van of life is probably better than hall on occasion :p:

I don't know why I feel so absolutely shattered but I do :frown: And I've realised (rather belatedly) that I have a drawing long lab tomorrow :>.<: This means that I effectively will have no time at all to do work. Today, therefore, is going to consist of (I hope) the most efficient use of my time so far :dry:
munro90
nope- van of life is the one which is blue (and says van of life on it unsurprisingly) and normally live on the starbucks side of the market place.
van of death on the other hand is the slang for the white van (called uncle franks) on the lions yard side of the market place.
that said i'm not sure the food's going to be haute couture at either!:p:

I see, thanks. If I remember correctly I've ate from both and found the food to be very nice. :yep:

And well done Craghy! :smile:
The West Wing
I cam to Peterhouse but I couldn't find your pigeon hole :frown:

I totally forgot the card again :bawling: TOMORROW it will def be delivered.
Milka chocolate is yummy. Congrats on finishing the essay Crags!
ukebert
van of life is probably better than hall on occasion :p:

Guys, Gardis! Don't bother with this van nonsense :p:

Eurgh, I was doing Russian at 5am and still made my 10am SpTranslation class. But am about to have a supervision with a supervisor who isn't best pleased with me already, which is my last Russian language supervision covering gerunds and participles and is going to be hell. On earth. Although potentially marginally better than my Russian literature supervision tomorrow will be :frown:
Reply 6133
Craghyrax
2687... Get on with it :dry:

Incidentally Milka chocolate is crap, I've just discovered. The real stuff from Germany/Switzerland is amazing, so I've just had a nasty shock with the stuff I brought home from Sainsburys. Its probably the same stuff but two years out of date...

That is strange - I get a regular supply of Milka amongst other chocolate delights directly from Switzerland and the stuff I sometime buy here is no different - admittedly there are far more flavours/variations to be had from Switzerland though.
:ditto: Thicky
Zoedotdot

the van of life rules, so there.
Zoedotdot

Eurgh, I was doing Russian at 5am and still made my 10am SpTranslation class. But am about to have a supervision with a supervisor who isn't best pleased with me already, which is my last Russian language supervision covering gerunds and participles and is going to be hell. On earth. Although potentially marginally better than my Russian literature supervision tomorrow will be :frown:

Hope is goes / has gone well :console:

Right. Work. Never mind that I fell to sleep in computing and am nearly dropping off now.
Reply 6137
VOD>VOL since VOL doesn't do kebabs.
Eye
VOD>VOL since VOL doesn't do kebabs.

I was wrong about the union pub quiz, they moved it to every Monday night. Are you still interested?
Reply 6139
I'm really tired but have so much work to do. Do I re-start my caffeine addiction by having coffee/tea or take a nap and potentially not re-awake until tomorrow?!

Latest

Trending

Trending