Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    No-one's been making -me- aware of LGBT issues :shifty: And I even went to Life this week! :p:
    :eek: Were you in Life on Tuesday?! I was in Life on Tuesday! As was K.T!

But Life is no longer CUSU's gay night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    rubbish
    :hugs: No outside Selwyn people allowed otherwise they'll cancel the event.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    :hugs: No outside Selwyn people allowed otherwise they'll cancel the event.
    I know, I'm not drinking anyway this term

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Were you in Life on Tuesday?! I was in Life on Tuesday! As was K.T!

But Life is no longer CUSU's gay night.
    I was pretty sure I saw you. You were on the sofas for a bit? Very vague but it's all I've got :p:

And who's K.T.?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I was pretty sure I saw you. You were on the sofas for a bit? Very vague but it's all I've got :p:

And who's K.T.?
    :eek: You saw me and didn't say hi? Yup, I was on the sofas the whole evening. :hmmm:

And K.T is around here somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, any tech savvy people around? I seem to have forgotten hot to connect to my pwf space from home. I've got a few files on there I need tonight, and I really can't be arsed to go back to addies or to college.

Any idea what host I sftp/scp to?

ReputationRep:
    To get to the linux one, it's linux.pwf.cam.ac.uk, not sure what it is if you want windows.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: You saw me and didn't say hi? Yup, I was on the sofas the whole evening. :hmmm:

And K.T is around here somewhere.
    I wasn't sure if it was you or not And even though I was more drunk than I've ever been in my life, I wasn't drunk enough to go and accost a stranger because I think I know him from the internet :o:

But I'll tell you next time I'm going so I know in advance whether to look out for you or not :yep: Because I'm ashamed to say in my current stone-cold sobre state, Iwas drunk enough to enjoy the experience.

EDIT: And from where do you hail, K.T.?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scipio90)
    To get to the linux one, it's linux.pwf.cam.ac.uk, not sure what it is if you want windows.
    Hmm, I think the filespace should be the same regardless. I'll boot up Ubuntu and check it out.

EDIT: Forget I mentioned Ubuntu :ninja:

EDIT x 2: ta, it worked with winscp.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the filespace is the same.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure I used sftp.pwf.cam.ac.uk previously, but it has been a while since I used it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eye)
    I'm sure I used sftp.pwf.cam.ac.uk previously, but it has been a while since I used it.
    Yeah, same here, but I couldn't seem to connect with that. :/
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Brimmy you went to Life when I wasn't there! :eek: Gutted.

For some reason I've had PMs from three different people asking me about economics course stuff, I dont thinkI've ever claimed to be an economist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thicky)
    That is strange - I get a regular supply of Milka amongst other chocolate delights directly from Switzerland and the stuff I sometime buy here is no different - admittedly there are far more flavours/variations to be had from Switzerland though.
    I think our Sainsburys is dodgy rather than Milka as a product. They have a monopoly on the market, so quality control goes out the window.

I've had some dubious jarred stuff with mould in it more than once!
    (Original post by ukebert)
    van of life is probably better than hall on occasion :p:
    Well obviously its going to be better than hall at making burgers, hot dogs etc on the occasions that hall does offer those things. However there's always an alternative which is better than both the hall junk food and VOL - so its just your fault for choosing the worst food at hall :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well I've thrashed my way through the last of the fluids stuff thank the lord, although I'm not altogether confident about my methods. I'm now contemplating having a power nap before dinner :o:

ReputationRep:
    :bawling: :absinth:

My moot is tomorrow, and I am going to get annhilated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegluups)

I', supposed to be judging a moot tonight... and I can't remember any of the relevant law... it's possibly changed slightly. Humm..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegluups)

You'll be fine! Good luck!

Is there a LawSoc address tonight at the Law Fac?

ReputationRep:
    What is a "moot"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mwiko)
    I', supposed to be judging a moot tonight... and I can't remember any of the relevant law... it's possibly changed slightly. Humm..
    Hey! How are the apps going?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.