Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilepea)
    ah I think I must be ill, I woke up about half an hour ago after going to be before midnight and I'm still really tired I might go to hall to eat some proper food mind ...
    18 hours sleep? Go and see the nurse...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=46666618075

ReputationRep:
    Yay, ergs soon, in which I will attempt to get my 2k time below the level of "ok for a girl"...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    panic stress stress panic tired stress hurry panic tired tired stress.

massive hugs. This is the story of my life right now. I used to be so hard working. Now I just want to curl up and sleep and never have to face all the reading I have to do.

I've also realised that I have my prioirties so wrong in life. sigh. such a flop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    18 hours sleep? Go and see the nurse...
    Yer I think it might be wise, I slept through my 5pm supervision work deadline and on top of that I think I've had 8 hours sleep every night since I've got back bar about 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llamaaa)
    I have a further complaint about the squatters. When I went to my 4pm lecture , I was running late so was walking briskly and not in the mood to stop. So when a person offered me a leaflet on the cause, I politely declined, having already picked one up this morning. I was nice and did stop in order to decline. But then, as I walked away, said person punched me really hard on the shoulder. So much for it being a peaceful protest! I nearly cried it hurt so much I was too wimpy to tell the security people because that person was still glaring at me. I'm wondering whether or not it's worth telling my porters about?

And Jade, sorry I couldn't stop and chat- was running rather late for said lecture :p:
    tell someone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadedJade)
    I think I have an offer for my Masters!! :party:

(Well, they've just sent me a form to apply for funding so I'm guessing thats a good thing?)
    Congrats! x

ReputationRep:
    Argh for some reason I've just been feeling really down and in an 'I can't be bothered' attitude since about 5pm today. Before then, I was feeling really good and positive too.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Yes athena it is Reading. Haven't actually heard if they've given me an offer but its certainly looking hopeful.

Tom, cba to PM but feel free to send anything my way
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by smilepea)
    ah I think I must be ill, I woke up about half an hour ago after going to be before midnight and I'm still really tired I might go to hall to eat some proper food mind ...
    :hugs: Sleeping for that long really doesn't sound good. :no: But the feeling tired thing after a long sleep is quite normal, from my experience anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scipio90)
    Yay, ergs soon, in which I will attempt to get my 2k time below the level of "ok for a girl"...
    Good luck! I've just been reading Pinsent's autobiography - his 2k time was 5:42 :eek:

(Original post by Tom)
    some stuff
    I'm happy to help too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    Good luck! I've just been reading Pinsent's autobiography - his 2k time was 5:42 :eek:

I sometimes wish I'd chosen a sport less dominated by physical strength and fitness. :p: *goes off to search for tiddlywinks flier from freshers fair*

ReputationRep:

I sometimes wish I'd chosen a sport less dominated by physical strength and fitness. :p: *goes off to search for tiddlywinks flier from freshers fair*
    that made me giggle

ReputationRep:

meh. he was, by some definitions, one of the best, like, ever. but I know what you mean. You can have the perfect technique but its no good without the power behind it. tiddlywinks, on the other hand, is all about the perfect technique :p:

ReputationRep:
    I have food It's surprising how much you can fit in one of those bag for life things. This time it was 4 litres of orange juice, two blocks of cheese, 6 yoghurts, a packet of washing up powder and a loaf of bread :o:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ukebert)
    I have food It's surprising how much you can fit in one of those bag for life things. This time it was 4 litres of orange juice, two blocks of cheese, 6 yoghurts, a packet of washing up powder and a loaf of bread :o:
    That is a lot, usually I get worried that my bag for life will break with only a couple of bottles of wine, a pack of biscuits and a carton of milk. Not that that is my typical shop from Sainsbury's. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    I was JUST about to make a nasty comment about left wing hippies :five:
    'Cos being rude and insulting about people we disagree with or dislike is a very cool thing to do... :five:

ReputationRep:
    Mmm... potatoes baked in our coal stove :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know who we should write to in order to express solidarity with the university against the protestors?

ReputationRep:
    *wants a stove now...* *...and a potato....*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.