The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6800
brimstone

I forgot I had lectures this morning and planned to read for three hours then :bawling:

:jumphug:

Surprise happiness!

In other news I may be going to Peterhouse for a formal swap at some point soon :ninja:
FadedJade
Don't go to the lectures then. I miraculously managed to wake up in time for my 10am but I'm not going.

Jade! It appears we have a mutual friend :biggrin:
Reply 6802
Grr. Sick of questions hiding their routine nature behind messy algebra.
Llamaaa
Jade! It appears we have a mutual friend :biggrin:

Whom? On facebook? I just looked and there's no one out of the ordinary for us to both know?
MUST DO WORK. Must... not... sleeep....
FadedJade
Whom? On facebook? I just looked and there's no one out of the ordinary for us to both know?

Edith :biggrin:

Not that exciting, but I always find it funny when friend circles overlap :biggrin:
Well she's from Caius, so its plausible you know her, and a philosopher, which makes it plausible I know her. Similar with Mischa being a Pembrokian and a lawyer.
Reply 6807
Edith's awesome, I met her at choir :biggrin:
Plausible it may be, I still find it funny :biggrin:
Reply 6809
What's really funny (sic) is that FJ knows someone from my school.
Do i? *hunts*

Edit: Matt! I interned with him in first year at the civil service in Sheffield. He's such a lovely guy.
Reply 6811
FadedJade
Do i? *hunts*

Edit: Matt! I interned with him in first year at the civil service in Sheffield. He's such a lovely guy.

Yeah, we had this discussion a few years ago:P
Oh :getmecoat:
Reply 6813
FadedJade
Oh :getmecoat:

FWIW, you pointed it out to me...!
Reply 6814
Should probably get lunch soon.
:ditto:

Progress: 6 questions of Computing and 1 of Maths.

I can work in my room now :eek:
Good work uke! :yy:
FadedJade
Good work uke! :yy:

Thank you :biggrin:

Lunchtime. Then Linear Circuits :indiff:
Reply 6818
ukebert
Thank you :biggrin:

Lunchtime. Then Linear Circuits :indiff:

Anything with linear in the name sounds much more pleasant than anything with nonlinear in it.
I have a friend who has Scipio, EWS, and CPF on her facebook. I suppose it's rowing for the first two.

Talking of which, I think I walked past CPF outside the English faculty this morning, but didn't realise until it was too late.

Latest

Trending

Trending