Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've had a pretty lousy day and can't be bothered to do any work, but I know that if I don't that will just make tomorrow (and the next day, and the next day....) lousy too! Ugh. I hate Cam some times. I want a day off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcb914)
    I've had a pretty lousy day and can't be bothered to do any work, but I know that if I don't that will just make tomorrow (and the next day, and the next day....) lousy too! Ugh. I hate Cam some times. I want a day off!
    This, oh god this :p:

ReputationRep:
    Stage a protest in the Law Faculty...Ahh. :p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I know the feeling, I've got a couple of hours before Formal tonight but around twice that in work to do by the end of today to stay on track. Better get off TSR... :work:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    I know the feeling, I've got a couple of hours before Formal tonight but around twice that in work to do by the end of today to stay on track. Better get off TSR... :work:
    Know how you feel. My problem is that when I'm overwhelmed with work I just can't focus well because I get too stressed out and frustrated. Hence why Cambridge really isn't the place for me!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I got in! I'm definitely off to Reading!! :party:

ReputationRep:
    Grats FJ!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    *texts*
    Congrats on getting told off in a lecture :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apagg)
    Grats FJ!
    Well done

Apagg- EDIT!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by visesh)
    Well done

Apagg- EDIT!
    You too now that you've quoted him.

Congratulations FJ!

Damnit, why am I still on here?

ReputationRep:
    woops...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadedJade)
    I got in! I'm definitely off to Reading!! :party:
    Well done real name Jade

:p:

Some Selwynites are coming to your college name for a LBGT swap tonight. I would've been with them, but Stu is coming to my college name formal tonight Can't wait! YAY for veggie haggis tonight :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    Well, if you're offering... :p: In the haggis I made (which was losely based on a recipe I found online, minus the stuff I didn't have) I had pearl barley, lentils, kidney beans, onions, mushrooms... I basically mashed them all together to make a paste, made it into a roundish shape, & baked it for a bit. If you like lentil bake, you should like veggie haggis :yep:

Hmmm, I may know the 'some scottish girl' to which you are refering (we had a pre-Cambridge meet in Edinburgh, you see...). I definitely know a blonde girl doing Chinese at Selwyn. Glad to hear my fellow Scots are upholding our traditions anyway
    :p: I'd have got you a ticket, but they're all sold out for tonight Which is excellent because Stu will get to see formal full up, when it's best And hmm, sounds okay... I feel sorry for those that will be eating the real thing :p:

Nah this was another Scottish girl :p:

ReputationRep:
    congrats FJ! :teeth: :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    Woops. I forgot I quoted him!

Thanks for clearing that up, Athena

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Congrats on getting told off in a lecture :p:
    It was sooooooooo unjustified. He shouldn't have told me off for texting because otherwise I'd have fallen asleep and gotten even less out of it :hmmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Ah, ****. Got up late, missed two lectures and a supervision, and haven't done any work. Yay!

(Original post by scarlet ibis)
    is it just me or is the concept of 'Linear circuits' something of an oxymoron?
    :rofl:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :excited:

Are you coming to the LGBT night tonight brimmy? I'm going to celebrate!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Well done real name Jade

:p:

Some Selwynites are coming to your college name for a LBGT swap tonight. I would've been with them, but Stu is coming to my college name formal tonight Can't wait! YAY for veggie haggis tonight :p:
    Yeah, like, two?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generalebriety)
    Yeah, like, two?
    Indeed that is correct. :p:

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.