Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've had a pretty lousy day and can't be bothered to do any work, but I know that if I don't that will just make tomorrow (and the next day, and the next day....) lousy too! Ugh. I hate Cam some times. I want a day off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcb914)
    I've had a pretty lousy day and can't be bothered to do any work, but I know that if I don't that will just make tomorrow (and the next day, and the next day....) lousy too! Ugh. I hate Cam some times. I want a day off!
    This, oh god this :p:

ReputationRep:
    Stage a protest in the Law Faculty...Ahh. :p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I know the feeling, I've got a couple of hours before Formal tonight but around twice that in work to do by the end of today to stay on track. Better get off TSR... :work:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    I know the feeling, I've got a couple of hours before Formal tonight but around twice that in work to do by the end of today to stay on track. Better get off TSR... :work:
    Know how you feel. My problem is that when I'm overwhelmed with work I just can't focus well because I get too stressed out and frustrated. Hence why Cambridge really isn't the place for me!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I got in! I'm definitely off to Reading!! :party:

ReputationRep:
    Grats FJ!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    *texts*
    Congrats on getting told off in a lecture :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apagg)
    Grats FJ!
    Well done

Apagg- EDIT!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by visesh)
    Well done

Apagg- EDIT!
    You too now that you've quoted him.

Congratulations FJ!

Damnit, why am I still on here?

ReputationRep:
    woops...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadedJade)
    I got in! I'm definitely off to Reading!! :party:
    Well done real name Jade

:p:

Some Selwynites are coming to your college name for a LBGT swap tonight. I would've been with them, but Stu is coming to my college name formal tonight Can't wait! YAY for veggie haggis tonight :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    Well, if you're offering... :p: In the haggis I made (which was losely based on a recipe I found online, minus the stuff I didn't have) I had pearl barley, lentils, kidney beans, onions, mushrooms... I basically mashed them all together to make a paste, made it into a roundish shape, & baked it for a bit. If you like lentil bake, you should like veggie haggis :yep:

Hmmm, I may know the 'some scottish girl' to which you are refering (we had a pre-Cambridge meet in Edinburgh, you see...). I definitely know a blonde girl doing Chinese at Selwyn. Glad to hear my fellow Scots are upholding our traditions anyway
    :p: I'd have got you a ticket, but they're all sold out for tonight Which is excellent because Stu will get to see formal full up, when it's best And hmm, sounds okay... I feel sorry for those that will be eating the real thing :p:

Nah this was another Scottish girl :p:

ReputationRep:
    congrats FJ! :teeth: :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    Woops. I forgot I quoted him!

Thanks for clearing that up, Athena

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Congrats on getting told off in a lecture :p:
    It was sooooooooo unjustified. He shouldn't have told me off for texting because otherwise I'd have fallen asleep and gotten even less out of it :hmmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Ah, ****. Got up late, missed two lectures and a supervision, and haven't done any work. Yay!

(Original post by scarlet ibis)
    is it just me or is the concept of 'Linear circuits' something of an oxymoron?
    :rofl:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :excited:

Are you coming to the LGBT night tonight brimmy? I'm going to celebrate!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Well done real name Jade

:p:

Some Selwynites are coming to your college name for a LBGT swap tonight. I would've been with them, but Stu is coming to my college name formal tonight Can't wait! YAY for veggie haggis tonight :p:
    Yeah, like, two?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generalebriety)
    Yeah, like, two?
    Indeed that is correct. :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.