Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadedJade)
    :excited:

Are you coming to the LGBT night tonight brimmy? I'm going to celebrate!
    I can't. You're gonna kill me, but I want to show Stu what Cindies is like :p: :o: I will be at Rendezvous next week though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Indeed that is correct. :p:
    Two?! I thought you had a good LGBT turn out at Selwyn :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    It was sooooooooo unjustified. He shouldn't have told me off for texting because otherwise I'd have fallen asleep and gotten even less out of it :hmmm:
    :rofl: The Selwyn lot thought it was pretty funny :p:

ReputationRep:
    I can't. You're gonna kill me, but I want to show Stu what Cindies is like :p: :o: I will be there next week though
    I will be there next week also :ninja:. Maybe. Depends which you're going to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadedJade)
    I got in! I'm definitely off to Reading!! :party:
    *claps*

congratulations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Two?! I thought you had a good LGBT turn out at Selwyn :p:
    Yeah, but it was all left a bit late to sort out, and by the time I could organise it, most of us had tickets for tonight's Selwyn formal. We had a showing of 8 at Robinson last week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I will be there next week also :ninja:. Maybe. Depends which you're going to.
    I was referring to Rendezvous @ Revs :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I was referring to Rendezvous @ Revs :ninja:
    W00t, so was I. Well, that's the plan. The LGBT lot might hate revs tonight and never go again, but chances are I'll go to Revs next week.

And we should have the Selwyn-Queens' LGBT swap at some point. I'd actually go to that one :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    W00t, so was I. Well, that's the plan. The LGBT lot might hate revs tonight and never go again, but chances are I'll go to Revs next week.

And we should have the Selwyn-Queens' LGBT swap at some point. I'd actually go to that one :p:
    Revs is amazing Will your friend who shall remain nameless who I met you through be there? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh Stu is in a taxi to Selwyn, so I shall stop spamming this thread with crappy chat now

ReputationRep:
    Ooh Stu is in a taxi to Selwyn, so I shall stop spamming this thread with crappy chat now

And the nameless one should also be there. I think he'll be at Cindies tonight, actually.

ReputationRep:

everyone is off to cindies tonight... why did me and my friends organise to go tomorrow? :shifty:

ps : is anyone free on the 20th february , if yes... come to john's for my 18th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegluups)

everyone is off to cindies tonight... why did me and my friends organise to go tomorrow? :shifty:

ps : is anyone free on the 20th february , if yes... come to john's for my 18th
    Wednesday Cindies sucks :p: Too many queues Tis all about Tuesday. In fact, we only all go on Tues cos we all go to formal then.:eyeball:

And I should be around

ReputationRep:
    Revs will have to be an improvement... it can't not be.. surely?
    Besides, drinks which are normally pricey going down to like a pound can't be bad!

ReputationRep:
    Wednesday Cindies sucks :p: Too many queues Tis all about Tuesday. In fact, we only all go on Tues cos we all go to formal then.:eyeball:

And I should be around
    whats the differnece between tuesdays and wednesdays?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mwiko)
    Revs will have to be an improvement... it can't not be.. surely?
    Besides, drinks which are normally pricey going down to like a pound can't be bad!
    Is Life bad then? It was my first clubbing experience and I was fairly inebriated :ninja:

Well, not my first. I also went to Soul Tree whilst almost sobre and nearly had a panic attack I hated it so much.

ReputationRep:
    whats the differnece between tuesdays and wednesdays?
    Tuesday's slightly less cheesy, I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scipio90)
    Tuesday's slightly less cheesy, I think.
    :eek: Cindies without the cheese? how?

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Cindies without the cheese? how?

Have never been on tuesday, but AFAIK it's only slightly less.

ReputationRep:
    Afaik? :s

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.