Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ebam_uk)
    Lol, you think ur behind, I am sorta behind, I woke up at 6am today to get cracking on my Presentation for tomorrow. Sorta finished that.

Also got some technical drawings to do which i dont really understand, but tbf my partner does luckily :cool:

Then I need to do electronics example papers for tomorrow - so looks to be a day of pure work before I have "caught up" so to speak!
    I haven't started work yet, and have done 3 questions from Structures 1, 1 question from structures 2 and nothing from structures 3. I have a supervision in less than 24 hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Near Soul Tree.
    Where is soul tree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    Where is soul tree?
    Next to that waffle company thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC REN)
    Next to that waffle company thing
    Thanks so much :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much :rolleyes:
    Haha, I thought that was pretty funny! :ninja:

It's opposite Carluccio's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauuuura)

You know what's coming...

Ah wait, is carluccios up a side street from Sainsbury's?

ReputationRep:

Where's Carluccio's? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Between the Corn Exchange, the Grand Arcade and near the Guildhall. It's near the car park entrance to the Grand Arcade.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ, just FGI:/

http://www.wafflecompany.co.uk/map.html

ReputationRep:
    You know what's coming...

Ah wait, is carluccios up a side street from Sainsbury's?
    Nope. It's near the Corn Exchange.

Edit: visesh gives a far better description than I do :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Gosh, I didn't mean to start drama! I'll happily take anyone who wants to go, it's my new favourite thing :teeth:

Just finished my Freud essay (amazingly!), so I'm off to start on dinner - Lauuuuura, I hope you're coming tonight :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ, just FGI:/

http://www.wafflecompany.co.uk/map.html
    Have you seen this before?

Ok, swear filter took it out.

www.justf***inggoogleit.com

You get the idea

ReputationRep:
    Between the Corn Exchange, the Grand Arcade and near the Guildhall. It's near the car park entrance to the Grand Arcade.
    Got it

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen this before?
    Hehe, yes, yes I have :P

ReputationRep:
    Don't Soul Tree use the Waffle Company as a cloakroom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    Gosh, I didn't mean to start drama! I'll happily take anyone who wants to go, it's my new favourite thing :teeth:

Just finished my Freud essay (amazingly!), so I'm off to start on dinner - Lauuuuura, I hope you're coming tonight :hmmm:
    I really really really want to, but I need to get this work done. And I'm not sure if I will be able to. I really want to experience KT's cooking!

*feels bad that she is on TSR when she should be working to try and make it to KTs party*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Christmas. I'm torn between joining one of the many projects that the department allows you to sign up to. These involve researching for an academic towards something they're already doing.
    However there's something I'd really love to research for my own interest. The difficulty is deciding whether stepping out is worth it. It might require alot more work, and very careful planning and structuring. Working under someone else I'd have more guidance.
    I really have no idea what I should do And on top of it I have more work this week than the rest of the term put together, so not much spare cranial room for deciding :banghead:

Go for it Don't miss the opportunity. Research is so much better when you really have a personal interest in what you're finding out.

Plus, on a more pragmatic note, when it all goes horribly wrong if it's your own work you can change what you're doing, take a new approach, or just flat-out ******** it if necessary, but if you're working for an academic you'll have to do it 'properly' (shock, horrror)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoedotdot)
    1500-2000, and because I get headaches if I stare at computer screens for too long

Do you have glasses? I had that problem for years, finally got an eye test and though I can see fine for everyday stuff I was told that I was just about long (in one eye) and short (in the other) sighted enough that it could be making extra work for my eyes to focus on a screen and hence causing headaches. They were right - glasses solved the problem and I always wear them when on the PC now.

ReputationRep:
    I really really really want to, but I need to get this work done. And I'm not sure if I will be able to. I really want to experience KT's cooking!

*feels bad that she is on TSR when she should be working to try and make it to KTs party*
    Nah, if you can't, it's cool - I turned down an opportunity to hang out last night in favour of staying in with good ol' Freud, so nobody's perfect :p: It'll be veggie irish stew & lamb if you come though...

(Yes, a bunch of freshers have dinner parties every sunday in Newnham - it's a good life )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    Nah, if you can't, it's cool - I turned down an opportunity to hang out last night in favour of staying in with good ol' Freud, so nobody's perfect :p: It'll be veggie irish stew & lamb if you come though...

(Yes, a bunch of freshers have dinner parties every sunday in Newnham - it's a good life )
    I will try my best! I soooo want to come. But at the moment german morphemes are getting the better of me! :shifty:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.