The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7080
Whoever thought fitness at half past 7 in the morning was a good idea was mental. And I'm screwed with my work, I have two examples sheets to do for Sunday at 5 and a rugby match on Sunday, and possibly rugby all day Saturday, and a swap tonight ... hummm I think I need to reconsider my time management :s-smilie:

I can't come to the formal on Monday :frown: I have fitness :frown: and sorry for not replying on facebook
thegluups
lol... you only "may" be getting a John's one...do you not trust me?:wink:
I'm offended :p:

The "may" was more for Robinson actually :p:

I've decided I'll probably go to Jesus and not Corpus, then do John's and if all of Selwyn does Robinson, I will too.
Lottie
That's a lot of balls for one week!

May balls are such expensive affairs but that's partly because I feel the need to buy a new dress for them...

I know! I need to buy a tux too :p: I had a dream that I was going to Peterhouse, and I needed to get white tie, but the shop closed before I got there :shifty:
Lidka
Guys, if you have PM'd me/confirmed on facebook (wall or invite) that you are coming, you will be coming. If you haven't, you won't be. I am not psychic, nor do I have time to chase after you all personally to check if you're coming.

I did neither :p:. Did you manage to get me a veggie one in the end and do you know what the menu is? Because if it's something with melted cheese (:puke:) I'd prefer non-dairy too if possible, but if you can't get that, don't worry :smile:
Reply 7084
brimstone
The "may" was more for Robinson actually :p:

I've decided I'll probably go to Jesus and not Corpus, then do John's and if all of Selwyn does Robinson, I will too.

Is Queens' not good enough for you?:eyeball: :p: We're having a 1920's theme :s-smilie:

And I got your text, just didnt reply because I received it at 1am.
Reply 7085
brimstone
I did neither :p:. Did you manage to get me a veggie one in the end and do you know what the menu is? Because if it's something with melted cheese (:puke:) I'd prefer non-dairy too if possible, but if you can't get that, don't worry :smile:

Pedant. Yes, you have a veggie ticket (assuming you messaged me on facebook), but the menu isn't up yet so I can't tell you whether it's cheese or not. Remind me closer to the time.
Gesar
Is Queens' not good enough for you?:eyeball: :p: We're having a 1920's theme :s-smilie:

:eek: Total copy of our ball last year :sigh:
Reply 7087
every day at around 11am, withouuut fail for the last week I have felt nauseous. Wtf?
Reply 7088
minimo
every day at around 11am, withouuut fail for the last week I have felt nauseous. Wtf?

"Sorry, this is just a routine question we have to ask: Is there any chance you could be pregnant?"

You don;t have to answer :P
Gesar

Same day as John's :p:
Reply 7090
Have the protesters been evicted yet?
Reply 7091
brimstone
something with melted cheese (:puke:)

A fellow melted-cheese-hater :shakehand: We seem a rare breed.
Nope Apagg, they were locked in overnight and are still there. Although once they leave they aren't being allowed to re-enter.

edit: although apparently most of them have left and its a lot quieter now.
Apagg
Have the protesters been evicted yet?

Most of them seem to be outside now. They're a lot louder than they were inside.
Reply 7094
Yeah, judging by the FB group, they're leaving/have left now
Reply 7095
visesh
"Sorry, this is just a routine question we have to ask: Is there any chance you could be pregnant?"

You don;t have to answer :P

ha. tbh I think it's way more likely that it's my body's 'idontwanttogotothelecture/library/supervision/dosomethingproductive' mechanism kicking in.
Reply 7096
Y__
Mad world:

http://www.derwesten.de/nachrichten/staedte/wetter/2009/1/28/news-108576611/detail.html

rough translation:
Three girls were seen beating ducks at the Harkort lake yesterday, injuring several animals heavily. Witnesses called the fire brigade who tried to catch the injured ducks to treat them. Police have taken up investigations.

This makes me very sad :frown: The ducks in the local park were one of the best things about my small German village...

Don't suppose you're going to the German Soc formal, btw?
brimstone
Same day as John's :p:

Johns >> QUeens :ninja:
my friend met her now fiance at a German Soc formal. :smile:
scarlet ibis
my friend met her now fiance at a German Soc formal. :smile:

There's a german soc formal? Damn it, i didn't get the email.. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending