Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    True, he goes slowly. But he also doesnt explain anything. This course is going the same way as Numbers and Sets where I didnt bother re-reading the notes because they reminded me of the tedium and general feeling of vegitivity in the lectures because of the at-the-time-inexplicable things he did, so I just winged the course. Badly, though. I'm sure if I did re-read them they'd be perfectly acceptable, but that's just not going to happen.
    Mmmm, I remember a lot of N&S complaints from the Mathmos. Although I believe they all loved the Groups lecturer

I've lost the novel that I'm meant to be reading and writing my essay on Whoops...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squeezebox)
    I'm pretty sure I know who you are now, were you near the front, but just to the right in Groups rings and modules today?
    Yup, right next to my college dad . Correct me if I'm wrong, but I suppose you're the girl with the straight long hair that sometimes walks back from GRM to VC together with Zhen Lin (I'm pretty sure it's him, unless he's got a twin brother :eyeball: ) ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Did anyone spot the TSR reference in TCS today?
    No- where was it?

edit: i just spotted it in the bit about emma watson.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    Nah, it's Dynamics. VC is okayish, you can produce solutions to that reasonable fast, although you will mess up your integration limits at least once and some other constants at least twice. That's not maths, that's engineering :p: !
    *sighs*

What dynamics do you do btw?

(Original post by Athena)
    I know :afraid:

Mock interview in 25 minutes. I have this horrible feeling I'm going to be feeling sick pretty much solidly from now until Monday night
    Good luck And I hope you feel better soon.

And I won't be at Nandos at 1930, but I could plausibly meet up with people a little before 7. And yes, I know I'm being brimstone-esque.

Speaking of which, the cocktail of the week at the ADC is called "brimstone" :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    *sighs*

What dynamics do you do btw?

Good luck And I hope you feel better soon.

And I won't be at Nandos at 1730, but I could plausibly meet up with people a little before 7. And yes, I know I'm being brimstone-esque.

Speaking of which, the cocktail of the week at the ADC is called "brimstone" :p:
    I believe it is Nandos at 7:30, if I read correctly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    Yup, right next to my college dad . Correct me if I'm wrong, but I suppose you're the girl with the straight long hair that sometimes walks back from GRM to VC together with Zhen Lin (I'm pretty sure it's him, unless he's got a twin brother :eyeball: ) ?
    That would be my supervision partner, actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    I think that's probably one of the mathmos from my college I'm pretty sure she was going to the second year lectures too, although I'll no doubt be corrected if I'm wrong.

Edit: Aha, I was correct

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llamaaa)
    That was what I meant :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Did anyone spot the TSR reference in TCS today?
    Yup, saw that yesterday Was gonna post here, but I had laptop troubles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    brimstone-esque.
    Wow, I have my own -esque
    What's in it? I should go try one :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llamaaa)
    Is there still space for me to come if possible? My Sunday plans may have fallen through :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, when was sunday organised? Don't remember hearing 7.30 at nando's before today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Is there still space for me to come if possible? My Sunday plans may have fallen through :sad:
    I'm sure there is- as far as I know we are just turning up. Join the facebook event if you want

ReputationRep:
    If there's a facebook thing for sunday, can someone invite me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegluups)
    what do you guys think about that guy who just got in at 15? i think this is ridiculous... whats the point? rather than pushing him to do a levels in one year... and end up being 16 at uni, whereas he could go do a lot of extra curriculars, learn a language, etc. i dunno... broaden his horizons... and then go to uni at a normal time...

end of rant (for a more detail rant... see the thread on this guy )
    Where is it mentioned? :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Wow, I have my own -esque

What's in it? I should go try one :p:
    I can't remember, it had alcohol in it so wasn't of great interest to me. I think it had rum in it.

ReputationRep:
    BLEARGH This VC sheet is horrible. Who would want to waste time differentiating Sin t over the square root of sin squared plus cos squared?! I''m leaving it till the write-up stage. Screw the errors I shall inevitable collect along the way :p: (I know you can parametrize it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    BLEARGH This VC sheet is horrible. Who would want to waste time differentiating Sin t over the square root of sin squared plus cos squared?!
    sin t over root sin squared plus cos squared = sin t / 1, no?

(That's probably not what you mean, though.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scipio90)

They have constants in front of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scipio90)

This is what I was thinking :o:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.