Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Dozens of maths lessons were spent programming my TI calculator :love: I'm actually quite impressed with how efficient I made the programs. (The processor was about, oh, one hertz ¬.¬)
    I wrote programs to do routine parts of my homework for me, like quadratic solvers and so on. Of course I couldn't use them in the exam, but if you can write a program to do something like that, you can probably do it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supergrunch)
    I wrote programs to do routine parts of my homework for me, like quadratic solvers and so on. Of course I couldn't use them in the exam, but if you can write a program to do something like that, you can probably do it anyway.
    Our teachers/invigilators became wise to our crafty ways and made us clear our program memory :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I wrote a program to do Euler's Step method for solving differential equations in the exam :p: I didn't trust myself to get the mind-numbing number crunching right, and I had 45 minutes to spare. Turns out I got it right

ReputationRep:
    Yay, was fun seeing everybody.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome meet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Awesome meet
    Not even ten minutes at home before you post on here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llamaaa)
    Not even ten minutes at home before you post on here!
    Because we're that cool :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I cant wait for tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    oooh im glad you guys enjoyed the meet! ive been stuck in doing an essay (precisely so that i will be free tomorrow so can attend formal guilt free =D)

and thanks to whoever repped me for speaking positively about Newnham! im guessing it was KT?!

ReputationRep:
    I just had a peek through my curtains and :eek:
    I was so happy at the frist signs of spring ... Sunshine, temperatures between 5-7 degrees and even a few tiny flowers here and there. At least the days keep getting longer, snow or not...
    Snow = cool, but before new year plz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miam!)
    I just had a peek through my curtains and :eek:
    I was so happy at the frist signs of spring ... Sunshine, temperatures between 5-7 degrees and even a few tiny flowers here and there. At least the days keep getting longer, snow or not...
    Snow = cool, but before new year plz.
    Spring and summer annoy me. More winter needed! The cold is good. I was walking around outside in just one layer half an hour ago and thought the temperature was comfortable... Summer is horrible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Spring and summer annoy me. More winter needed! The cold is good. I was walking around outside in just one layer half an hour ago and thought the temperature was comfortable... Summer is horrible
    I don't like certain types of summer :mad: but I always love winter

ReputationRep:
    Winter all the way, though it was almost too cold to go out today.

Still, all the more motivation for essay writing. My sister rang me up earlier, and was excitedly telling me how it was going to snow in Cambridge. I told her this wasn't terribly relevant to me, as it had nothing to do with d-structure. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Winter all the way, though it was almost too cold to go out today.

Still, all the more motivation for essay writing. My sister rang me up earlier, and was excitedly telling me how it was going to snow in Cambridge. I told her this wasn't terribly relevant to me, as it had nothing to do with d-structure. :p:
    Maybe if the snowfall were deep :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thicky)
    Maybe if the snowfall were deep :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ...wow, there really is snow. I hadn't realised any had settled until I saw someone's facebook status.

ReputationRep:
    I just had a massive snowball fight on Cripps lawn It's still going on but I can't feel my hands.:p:

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if any lectures are going to be cancelled...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.camplus.co.uk/webcam.htm

ReputationRep:
    Aargh :>.<: Apparently cider followed by chocolate fudge cake and then Baileys was a very bad idea
    Major tummy ache for some reason

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.