The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I had exams on a bank holiday last year :frown:
I will refuse to go to lectures on a Bank Holiday :biggrin: Though in fairness, I will probably not realise it is in fact a Bank Holiday! :p:

I'm looking forward to tonight :smile:
Reply 7742
I've never seen the point in bank holidays. I never enjoyed them either, so in actual fact Bank holidays are just likely to annoy me because knowing my luck I'll want to go to the bank during them :p:
Wow, it's STILL snowing. :biggrin: We had a big snowball fight last night too - I stupidly made the mistake of going out in just a shirt and hoodie though, so I didn't last very long.

And the master has just sent an email, saying that he will offer a prize to the best snow griffin made in the college!
Reply 7744
Teehee, the finalists are building a snowman in the carpark.

I just saw a muppet of a chav trying to negotiate the snow in 3" heels.
Reply 7745
Excalibur
And the master has just sent an email, saying that he will offer a prize to the best snow griffin made in the college!

Haha, which college?
Reply 7746
Gesar
Haha, which college?

Reply 7747
Chewwy

I really fail to see what the problem with my post was? :s-smilie:
visesh
Teehee, the finalists are building a snowman in the carpark.

I want to do something like that but I really really really don't want to leave my room. :p: I also need to go to the SPS library, but that can wait :p:
Is anyone else still going to lectures this morning? ....
Reply 7750
SunderX

Unfortunately. Nobody I know has had lectures cancelled :frown:
Reply 7751
Not lectures, but I shall be going to the UL!
Not least because I fancy a few pics to show everyone at home!!
SunderX

Unfortunately, yes. :frown:
Reply 7753
You are all making me very, very jealous :frown:

It won't snow in Devon. By the time it gets here it will be at best sleet, and most likely just drizzle.

:mad:
I can see/hear our porters and maintenance men having a snowball fight. I wish I could join in, but Psychology calls :hmmm:
Reply 7755
One of the Jesus dinosaurs now has a snowman rider :ninja:
Reply 7756
This is one of the few times ever I'm saying screw work :biggrin:

:woo:
hello everyone!

Hope you all had a good time last night, I passed KT outside my front door, presumably going to nando's, I wanted to come but was tired and couldnt be bothered to try and explain the situation to Rich. Gutted I missed Athena though - did she leave Quatchi with any of you to pass on to me?

I want to go and play in the snow! But i came home to find an email from my supervisor wanting an essay so no can do....except maybe after formal! I'm really looking forward to it.
Reply 7758
Okay guys, culinary innovation masterclass #3 here (others include chilli sauce on curry & philidephia - not paedophilia! - on pasta):

Hot chocolate on Weetabix. Omm nomm nomm.
Gesar
Haha, which college?

Downing - the Griffin is our college creature, or something. :biggrin: I can already see a few attempts on the paddock.

I only have one lecture today, so I can go and explore Cambridge town in its full glory :biggrin: I just realised I don't have many suitable shoes to wear though... it's resulted in rather too many near misses when walking to lectures.

Latest

Trending

Trending