Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had exams on a bank holiday last year

ReputationRep:
    I will refuse to go to lectures on a Bank Holiday Though in fairness, I will probably not realise it is in fact a Bank Holiday! :p:

I'm looking forward to tonight

ReputationRep:
    I've never seen the point in bank holidays. I never enjoyed them either, so in actual fact Bank holidays are just likely to annoy me because knowing my luck I'll want to go to the bank during them :p:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, it's STILL snowing. We had a big snowball fight last night too - I stupidly made the mistake of going out in just a shirt and hoodie though, so I didn't last very long.

And the master has just sent an email, saying that he will offer a prize to the best snow griffin made in the college!

ReputationRep:
    Teehee, the finalists are building a snowman in the carpark.

I just saw a muppet of a chav trying to negotiate the snow in 3" heels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excalibur)
    And the master has just sent an email, saying that he will offer a prize to the best snow griffin made in the college!
    Haha, which college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Haha, which college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chewwy)
    I really fail to see what the problem with my post was?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Teehee, the finalists are building a snowman in the carpark.
    I want to do something like that but I really really really don't want to leave my room. :p: I also need to go to the SPS library, but that can wait :p:

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else still going to lectures this morning? ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunderX)
    Unfortunately. Nobody I know has had lectures cancelled

ReputationRep:
    Not lectures, but I shall be going to the UL!
    Not least because I fancy a few pics to show everyone at home!!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by SunderX)
    Unfortunately, yes.

ReputationRep:
    You are all making me very, very jealous

It won't snow in Devon. By the time it gets here it will be at best sleet, and most likely just drizzle.

:mad:

ReputationRep:
    I can see/hear our porters and maintenance men having a snowball fight. I wish I could join in, but Psychology calls :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    One of the Jesus dinosaurs now has a snowman rider :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    This is one of the few times ever I'm saying screw work

:woo:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hello everyone!

Hope you all had a good time last night, I passed KT outside my front door, presumably going to nando's, I wanted to come but was tired and couldnt be bothered to try and explain the situation to Rich. Gutted I missed Athena though - did she leave Quatchi with any of you to pass on to me?

I want to go and play in the snow! But i came home to find an email from my supervisor wanting an essay so no can do....except maybe after formal! I'm really looking forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    Okay guys, culinary innovation masterclass #3 here (others include chilli sauce on curry & philidephia - not paedophilia! - on pasta):

Hot chocolate on Weetabix. Omm nomm nomm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Haha, which college?
    Downing - the Griffin is our college creature, or something. I can already see a few attempts on the paddock.

I only have one lecture today, so I can go and explore Cambridge town in its full glory I just realised I don't have many suitable shoes to wear though... it's resulted in rather too many near misses when walking to lectures.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.