Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am eating porridge And I LOVE being on the top floor of my building, I have such a lovely view of the snow. Over a carpark,but if you don't look down all you can see are trees and a little turrety thing

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you Zoe. I've avoided the library today to maximise my view.. but I'm in an attic so can only see a bit of snowy rooftop and the snowflakes. Still better than nothing!

ReputationRep:
    Craggy, can I text you at some point to tell you where I am at 3PM. If not I'll just meet you at FSL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    Craggy, can I text you at some point to tell you where I am at 3PM. If not I'll just meet you at FSL
    Argh! The lecture is tomorrow not today!

ReputationRep:
    My day of work has been ruined by snowball fights, taking photos of Cambridge and waiting for the Chinese PM.

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by brimstone)
    My day of work has been ruined by snowball fights, taking photos of Cambridge and waiting for the Chinese PM.

Am I the only one in my room actually (trying) to work?
    This Politics essay won't write itself. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    No, i'm also stuck in my room working, and feeling rather ill - i very much like the snow, but don't quite have the patience or energy for snowball fights etc, which is rubbish, cos snow happens so little...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by groovy_moose)
    No, i'm also stuck in my room working, and feeling rather ill - i very much like the snow, but don't quite have the patience or energy for snowball fights etc, which is rubbish, cos snow happens so little...
    :hugs: I've been feeling a bit fatigued today as well. I also know that I could get this essay done in half an hour or so if I just got on with it, but it's just not happening at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Me. I have a supervision in 9 minutes though, so I won't be here for long. I think that playing in the snow would annoy me in the sort of mood that I'm in (i.e. grumpy :p:)

What time are we meeting for the formal tonight? I heard 1915 being bandied about.

ReputationRep:
    I am, though I'll be heading out in a bit but only to the UL.

Oh and sadly I shan't be bringing wine to formal after all because I need to work after.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Battling through a "can't think of something actually difficult? Then ask about ohm's law in a way requiring large amounts of tedious manipulation." question now...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by minimo)
    Oh and sadly I shan't be bringing wine to formal after all because I need to work after.
    You can share mine. In that case we might both be able to work tonight. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Shut Up About The Snow! There Is No Snow Here. I Hate You All.

:^^:

edit: wtf TSR turned my all-caps SHOUT into lower-case with initial capitals

ReputationRep:
    You can share mine. In that case we might both be able to work tonight. :yep:
    don't tempt me!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    That's because TSR doesn't allow you to post in all caps. I think someone told me why once but I cant remember.

ReputationRep:
    Porbbaly because it's mostly really annoying and unnecessary - although i would make an exception for Tom, here, since snow is pretty awesome
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I've just realised that I forgot to check out the menu before agreeing to come to formal, any Clareites know what it is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadedJade)
    I've just realised that I forgot to check out the menu before agreeing to come to formal, any Clareites know what it is?
    :ditto: :p:

Haha, BBC news just reported how someone threw a shoe at Wen Jaibao during his lecture! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm on off working now :p:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.adultswim.com/games/game/...l?game=surgeon

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.