Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am eating porridge And I LOVE being on the top floor of my building, I have such a lovely view of the snow. Over a carpark,but if you don't look down all you can see are trees and a little turrety thing

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you Zoe. I've avoided the library today to maximise my view.. but I'm in an attic so can only see a bit of snowy rooftop and the snowflakes. Still better than nothing!

ReputationRep:
    Craggy, can I text you at some point to tell you where I am at 3PM. If not I'll just meet you at FSL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    Craggy, can I text you at some point to tell you where I am at 3PM. If not I'll just meet you at FSL
    Argh! The lecture is tomorrow not today!

ReputationRep:
    My day of work has been ruined by snowball fights, taking photos of Cambridge and waiting for the Chinese PM.

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by brimstone)
    My day of work has been ruined by snowball fights, taking photos of Cambridge and waiting for the Chinese PM.

Am I the only one in my room actually (trying) to work?
    This Politics essay won't write itself. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    No, i'm also stuck in my room working, and feeling rather ill - i very much like the snow, but don't quite have the patience or energy for snowball fights etc, which is rubbish, cos snow happens so little...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by groovy_moose)
    No, i'm also stuck in my room working, and feeling rather ill - i very much like the snow, but don't quite have the patience or energy for snowball fights etc, which is rubbish, cos snow happens so little...
    :hugs: I've been feeling a bit fatigued today as well. I also know that I could get this essay done in half an hour or so if I just got on with it, but it's just not happening at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Me. I have a supervision in 9 minutes though, so I won't be here for long. I think that playing in the snow would annoy me in the sort of mood that I'm in (i.e. grumpy :p:)

What time are we meeting for the formal tonight? I heard 1915 being bandied about.

ReputationRep:
    I am, though I'll be heading out in a bit but only to the UL.

Oh and sadly I shan't be bringing wine to formal after all because I need to work after.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Battling through a "can't think of something actually difficult? Then ask about ohm's law in a way requiring large amounts of tedious manipulation." question now...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by minimo)
    Oh and sadly I shan't be bringing wine to formal after all because I need to work after.
    You can share mine. In that case we might both be able to work tonight. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Shut Up About The Snow! There Is No Snow Here. I Hate You All.

:^^:

edit: wtf TSR turned my all-caps SHOUT into lower-case with initial capitals

ReputationRep:
    You can share mine. In that case we might both be able to work tonight. :yep:
    don't tempt me!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    That's because TSR doesn't allow you to post in all caps. I think someone told me why once but I cant remember.

ReputationRep:
    Porbbaly because it's mostly really annoying and unnecessary - although i would make an exception for Tom, here, since snow is pretty awesome
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I've just realised that I forgot to check out the menu before agreeing to come to formal, any Clareites know what it is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadedJade)
    I've just realised that I forgot to check out the menu before agreeing to come to formal, any Clareites know what it is?
    :ditto: :p:

Haha, BBC news just reported how someone threw a shoe at Wen Jaibao during his lecture! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm on off working now :p:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.adultswim.com/games/game/...l?game=surgeon

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.