Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    Sorry :o:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Right. I have finished my presentation. It isn't fantastic, it will do.

Time: 0300
    Number of Slides: 5, including title page, 2 picture pages, a flowchart and a "thank you for your time" page.
    Pages of notes: 2.5

Unfortunately on my run through I overran by 2 minutes :dry: Given that it was only supposed to take 5 minutes this could be a problem.

ReputationRep:
    Editing? I'm pretty sure the 'thankyou' page is unecessary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Editing? I'm pretty sure the 'thankyou' page is unecessary.
    Yeah, but that is a matter of seconds :o:

Cut out a bit. Overran by 3 minutes

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. What should my new custom title be?

:idea:

ReputationRep:
    I'm back down to two minutes over

ReputationRep:
    Down to 30s over

That'll do :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Down to 30s over

That'll do :yes:
    :dancing:

I'm now at the stage of considering which lectures to skip :shifty: So annoying after a term of perfect attendance.

ReputationRep:
    :dancing:

I'm now at the stage of considering which lectures to skip :shifty: So annoying after a term of perfect attendance.
    That bad, eh?

I've decided not to go walking next weekend I can't spare the time, besides, the sign up is outside John's tomorrow morning (8am). :>.<: I'm going to need all the sleep I can get :p:

ReputationRep:
    Why am I here? Why? It's my birthday today and I'm staying up trying to get an essay finished, despite the fact I'm ill and my DoS has told me just to go to classes and do what work I actually can until I get better. I'm quite sure she didn't mean pull an all nighter....arrgghh!

ReputationRep:
    What a :poo:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Emz! Happy Birthday!!! :present: I hope you have an awesome day some other time to make up for it!
    That bad, eh?

I've decided not to go walking next weekend I can't spare the time, besides, the sign up is outside John's tomorrow morning (8am). :>.<: I'm going to need all the sleep I can get :p:
    It turns out I can't skip. The 10am is a one off - pretty crucial to my project. The 12pm is also pretty vital. This means that the irrelevant 11 isn't really worth skipping :p: I'll just have to collapse in the afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy_emz)
    Why am I here? Why? It's my birthday today and I'm staying up trying to get an essay finished, despite the fact I'm ill and my DoS has told me just to go to classes and do what work I actually can until I get better. I'm quite sure she didn't mean pull an all nighter....arrgghh!
    Happy Birthday

And go to bed I'm feeling terrible at the moment, I don't have a get-out like you. If you don't go to bed I will hate you with the fury of a thousand suns :hmmm:

x with the y of a thousand suns is a good phrase for every occasion :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It turns out I can't skip. The 10am is a one off - pretty crucial to my project. The 12pm is also pretty vital. This means that the irrelevant 11 isn't really worth skipping :p: I'll just have to collapse in the afternoon.
    Quite right too :dry: One shouldn't miss lectures.

Tomorrow is going to be a nightmare. Expo at 9 till 11, lectures from 11 till 1, lunch, do the many questions that I should have done for structures, structures super from 3 till 4, feverishly do the 2 questions I should have done for Maths, Maths super at half 5. Dinner at half six, Bridge at 8 till midnight.

ReputationRep:
    :console:
    x with the y of a thousand is a good phrase for every occasion :yep:
    We hadn't noticed.

ReputationRep:
    Emz! Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have an awesome day some other time to make up for it!
    Thanks! The afternoon and evening should hopefully be awesome........and I've already opened the parcel my parents sent me, which cheered me up loads!

And go to bed I'm feeling terrible at the moment, I don't have a get-out like you. If you don't go to bed I will hate you with the fury of a thousand suns
    *is scared*. I would, but I don't think the supervisor whom this essay is for would really accept me not doing it, illness or not. And I'm not particularly in the mood to get slaughtered in my next supervision.

ReputationRep:
    :console:
    We hadn't noticed.
    I am so glad :o:

ReputationRep:
    So sloooowww :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy_emz)
    *is scared*. I would, but I don't think the supervisor whom this essay is for would really accept me not doing it, illness or not. And I'm not particularly in the mood to get slaughtered in my next supervision.
    Ouch Can't you forward them the email from your DoS or something?

Anyway, hope that it goes well :hugs: I for one, am off to bed

ReputationRep:
    So sloooowww :banghead:
    Me or TSR? :p:

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.