Reply 821
Supergrunch
Snowclones are always fun.

Indeed :p:
Reply 822
ukebert
Me or TSR? :p:

The essay [PANIC]

I want to neg that person, but it probably isn't justified, and I'm hardly rational at this hour.
Reply 823
Craghyrax
The essay [PANIC]

I want to neg that person, but it probably isn't justified, and I'm hardly rational at this hour.

Hope you do finish and get some sleep within the next week or so :console:

I don't want to bury my mother just yet. Have I already made that joke? I have a feeling that I might have done :s-smilie:
Reply 824
Ouch Can't you forward them the email from your DoS or something?

Anyway, hope that it goes well I for one, am off to bed

Night night!
Reply 825
Oh god it is nearly 4am. I finished half an hour ago. Damn TSR
Reply 826
:sadnod:
ukebert
Hope you do finish and get some sleep within the next week or so :console:

I don't want to bury my mother just yet. Have I already made that joke? I have a feeling that I might have done :s-smilie:

Yeh once. Its touching :p:

And thankyou :smile: I think I'll be fine after Weds afternoon-ish. But between now and then....:>.<:

Right... 6hours to finish this :work:
Reply 827
:yawn: :egg:
My god there are a lot of smilies on this forum:nodots:
Reply 829
Supergrunch
My god there are a lot of smilies on this forum:nodots:

Yep :^^:
Reply 830
Morning all :biggrin:
Reply 831
I hate my supervisor with all the fury of a thousand etc.

I sent him an email on Saturday, volunteering to do my presentation today, he sent me an email saying that I will actually do it next week... 5 minutes ago.

So I couldhave got a decent night's sleep after all.
Reply 832
I can't believe how little sleep you guys seems to get - I tried to pull an all-nighter on Saturday, but crashed at about 1am :/

What's your secret?
The fear of not having work ready to hand in, I suppose...

I haven't pulled many all-nighters in my life, but the ones I can remember are the nights before my English, Literature, and Computer Studies coursework were due. Especially that last one... I fell asleep while working on it and ended up skipping school to finish it up. :-/ Ah well, never again... hopefully.
Reply 834
I cannot do all nighters either KT. I cannot function past about 3.
There's no real secret, although it probably helps to be a night owl sort in the first place - after that, it just gets easier with practice. I've realised my timeclock is set to 48-hour days at the moment...
K.T.
I can't believe how little sleep you guys seems to get - I tried to pull an all-nighter on Saturday, but crashed at about 1am :/

What's your secret?

Insomniac boyfriends mess up your body clock.
Reply 837
K.T.

What's your secret?

i dont really function much past 11pm. but then that doesnt necessarily mean i sleep either. its really annoying, i only have a window of a few hours in the evening whe im capable of working - about 6pm-11pm. this worked perfectly in school but its terrible here as lots of fun things go on in those hours.
Reply 838
K.T.

What's your secret?

er... not going to sleep :p:

Nah, I've never pulled an all nighter, the three times I've done it I've finished before 0300. I generally work fairly well late at night anyway, and can (just) survive on 5 hours sleep.
Reply 839
Why do I have so much for lunch? All I want to do now is lie around, not work :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending