Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilY?)
    Ah Craggy, I'm glad the Peterhouse shadows had a good time, I'm not too sure whether the Jesus ones did or not :s

I saw you this morning at Caius as I was shepherding the shadows towards the bit up the stairs where they put their suitcases... I was the random person vaguely smiling at you despite not introducing myself!! (potentially looking a bit ill and grumpy!)
    Sorry- I seem to be in the habit of totally ignoring people I know at these things (missed K.T. at the pick up point)
    I was totally exhausted and out of it this morning, so I'm afraid I didn't pay much attention. How are you?
    I feel like I've been on holiday and now have a ton of work. Yay!

Right I've avoided gym for over an hour now, so no more mercy :hmmm: :dumbells:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llamaaa)
    25th May to 9th June is the exam period. Not sure about individual exams though.

My engineer friend said engineering exams are normally right at the beginning of the exam period.
    Excellent, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Sorry- I seem to be in the habit of totally ignoring people I know at these things (missed K.T. at the pick up point)
    I was totally exhausted and out of it this morning, so I'm afraid I didn't pay much attention. How are you?
    I feel like I've been on holiday and now have a ton of work. Yay!

Right I've avoided gym for over an hour now, so no more mercy :hmmm: :dumbells:
    Haha no problem its not like I've ever actually introduced myself in real life! Yeah I've been lucky not to actually have shadows, and just generally be about to take them places/make breakfast this morning as Access Officer rather than it taking up too much time. Although I've been all ill and feeling sorry for myself for a few days and have done, like, noooo work... which was a teeeency bit of a mistake! We only had two shadows at Jesus though, as two dropped out! Rejection:bawling:

Have a good gym sesh and good luck with catching up!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Llamaaa)
    I just woke up :proud:
    Me too. :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generalebriety)
    Me too. :proud:
    You beat me by an hour :beer:

ReputationRep:
    I'm back from having afternoon tea (with wholemeal scones :coma: ) with a friend. Dissertation, what dissertation?

I've decided that it's back to trinity gym for me. glassworks is fab but way too pricey. I have better things* to spend 50 quid on per month.

*like shoes and non intellectual books and wine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Silly question- maybe one for Supergrunch: is empathic or empathetic? I use both interchangeably and they're both listed in the dictionary, but in my communication skills sessions, I keep getting corrected if I use empathetic. The facilitators seem to think it's empathic and nothing else:/
    do you mean emphatic or empathic?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    why would he mean emphatic when it has nothing to do with empathic/empathetic?

ReputationRep:
    I have decided to see my tutor on Monday about my rather severe procrastination issues. I guess he won't have a magic recipe, but maybe he could just shout at me for being a lazy ******* or something like that, might help .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    My request from last night has got lost, so I'll repeat it here.

Does anyone know the approximate dates for the exams? I've had a request for a ceilidh and I'm not sure whether it'll fall right in the middle of them or not.
    It's the same every year so just look at past papers for the relevant dates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    I have decided to see my tutor on Monday about my rather severe procrastination issues. I guess he won't have a magic recipe, but maybe he could just shout at me for being a lazy ******* or something like that, might help .
    People could take turns :poke: :whip:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thicky)
    People could take turns :poke: :whip:
    You'd like that, wouldn't you :hubba: ? Although it'd probably be a good idea :elefant: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    You'd like that, wouldn't you :hubba: ? Although it'd probably be a good idea :elefant: .
    lol Depends what mood I'm in :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    this is very random but i saw this vid on youtube the other day and thought of you :teeth:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c3fvqNlFvc

ReputationRep:
    Apparently, the college has run out of salt to grit the paths with. Hmmm...

ReputationRep:
    The temptation to go straight back to bed is very strong. What the hell am I doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    this is very random but i saw this vid on youtube the other day and thought of you :teeth:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c3fvqNlFvc
    That is probably more random than the questions on my probability example sheet (sorry for that abysmal pun :tongue: ) . Definitely cheered me up though :yep: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    That is probably more random than the questions on my probability example sheet (sorry for that abysmal pun :tongue: ) . Definitely cheered me up though :yep: .
    You're a Mathmo, have you ever met Dr D'Eath?

works on black holes too, quality

He's taken over from MC Payne as my favourite Cambridge guy anyway
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by ukebert)
    The temptation to go straight back to bed is very strong. What the hell am I doing?
    At a guess: turning into me?

ReputationRep:
    *Decides to Deed Poll his name to Doom if he ever undertakes a doctorate*

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.