Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nichrome)
    Is there a RAG blind date thread this year? Anyone doing it? I'm doing it for the first time, I feel sorry for anyone who gets my form tbh.
    Minimo and I are double dating it. I'm guessing mine won't show as my form is pretty scary. If he does turn up I give him 10 minutes before he runs away screaming :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llamaaa)
    Minimo and I are double dating it. I'm guessing mine won't show as my form is pretty scary. If he does turn up I give him 10 minutes before he runs away screaming :yep:
    Mine is pretty messed up. I drew my ideal date holding a bloody knife and a bottle of grog :P. Ideal first date movie SAW, etc etc. Pretty sure that'd equal a no show :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Is there a RAG blind date thread this year? Anyone doing it? I'm doing it for the first time, I feel sorry for anyone who gets my form tbh.
    In general or because of something unsavoury written on the form? :cool:

EDIT: Nevermind :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    I'M DOING IT!

I'm mega excited. I stuck in a small bribe and asked for someone who wasn't a "creep, weirdo or nutjob"

Let's make a thread :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Awww, psychos are more fun. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Mine is pretty messed up. I drew my ideal date holding a bloody knife and a bottle of grog :P. Ideal first date movie SAW, etc etc. Pretty sure that'd equal a no show :tongue:
    Mine's scary in a different way. Talking about horses, spaniards, llamas and so forth. It scares most people away (apart from hispanic horsemen:yep: )

ReputationRep:
    mine's pretty worrying too...but I'll blame llamma for that coz she filled my form up :angel:

ReputationRep:
    Mine's scary in a different way. Talking about horses, spaniards, llamas and so forth. It scares most people away (apart from hispanic horsemen:yep: )
    What would you do if some bloke with a [fake] pencil moustache, a riding crop, jodhpurs, black shiny boots and a terrible quasi-generic Hispanic accent turned up :eek3: [Riding a life-sized fluffy llama/horsey]

ReputationRep:
    I filled it with the trooth :yep:

(Original post by Thicky)
    What would you do if some bloke with a [fake] pencil moustache, a riding crop, jodhpurs, black shiny boots and a terrible quasi-generic Hispanic accent turned up :eek3:
    I'd be impressed at their enthusiasm :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Ok. Slept from 4am till 4pm, went into town to find everything shut, came back at 6pm, had dinner, fell asleep from 7pm till now. What the **** is wrong with me?

ReputationRep:
    Gaaa. Electronics makes no sense whatsoever. I've just spent some time trying to understand my lecture notes and have made negligable progress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generalebriety)
    Ok. Slept from 4am till 4pm, went into town to find everything shut, came back at 6pm, had dinner, fell asleep from 7pm till now. What the **** is wrong with me?
    Sounds pretty standard to me, stupid Cambridge sleeping habits.

ReputationRep:
    That'd definitely scare me :P

ReputationRep:
    That'd definitely scare me :P
    Thankfully it is not serious. OK I have far too many horses and an autistic llama, but I'm not as crazy nor as obsessive as I made out :stupid:

ReputationRep:
    God, why does everyone want us to play at May Balls? Aside from the fact that we're amazing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Why the hell do people keep tagging photos of me on facebook?! First of all they refuse to listen and take them anyway, then think I'd ******* appreciate having them on the internet! :mad: Not to mention having them flagged as being of me :angry:
    I've avoided putting your pics up :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ergh.. well I've made some progress conceptually. Finally. But my brain is emitting steam! :eek: Can't wait to go home and sleep in 30mins. See if I can juice another page of notes from my reading... :egg:
    Awww, psychos are more fun. :eek3:
    I remember you.. from the interview and offer threads on TSR :poke:
    (Original post by generalebriety)
    If you have constantly irregular sleep patterns its basically inevitable.
    This is why I'm trying to force my body into a pattern - so I'm not permanently shattered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Just do what I do and untag the really bad ones, leaving only the moderately bad ones. :tongue:
    you do know if you untag yourself in a picture it can then be printed off and put up all around college :tongue:

My room at home is very cold, I kinda wish my parents hadn't switch my radiator off whilst I've been away

Also Emily (if you're reading this) I met a bio natsci from Jesus last night (the IBO guy) and mentioned that I know of you, he said you were lovely :yep:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by smilepea)
    you do know if you untag yourself in a picture it can then be printed off and put up all around college :tongue:
    Really!? :eek: Luckily I doubt anyone in our college cares enough to do that. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Really!? :eek: Luckily I doubt anyone in our college cares enough to do that. :tongue:
    lol I've never seen it happen but I'm awaiting it with baited breath ... :tongue:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.