Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilepea)
    Also Emily (if you're reading this) I met a bio natsci from Jesus last night (the IBO guy) and mentioned that I know of you, he said you were lovely :yep:

Haha, oh yeah he was at Caius formal last night wasn't he! Yeah, gooood matey - he lives opposite - tres cool ... even if he has opened my window from the outside during drunken rampages and shouted at me when I'm in bed! :p: Revenge shall one day ensue!

ReputationRep:
    wow, maybe I'm just an evil cow but it's amazing how easily people can piss me off these days. Argh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilY?)

Haha, oh yeah he was at Caius formal last night wasn't he! Yeah, gooood matey - he lives opposite - tres cool ... even if he has opened my window from the outside during drunken rampages and shouted at me when I'm in bed! :p: Revenge shall one day ensue!
    :eek: He's either an evil genius or your college security sucks!!! :tongue:

ps he obviously fancies you :eek2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thicky)
    :eek: He's either an evil genius or your college security sucks!!! :tongue:

ps he obviously fancies you :eek2:
    Haha, no I just can't lock my window properly 'cause its so stiff and my desks in the way haha! I think I've managed to lock it now though! Oh, and lmao, he very much definately does not haha, mates through and through!

ReputationRep:
    Back from the library. Now I need to pursuade my body that it wants sleep instead of staying up and ruining tomorrow's hypothetical productivity :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Back from the library. Now I need to pursuade my body that it wants sleep instead of staying up and ruining tomorrow's hypothetical productivity :dry:
    Now that you've talked about it on here, according to previous admissions, it's not going to happen, so you might as well stay up and keep we insomniacs/freaks company :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilY?)
    Haha, no I just can't lock my window properly 'cause its so stiff and my desks in the way haha! I think I've managed to lock it now though! Oh, and lmao, he very much definately does not haha, mates through and through!
    You nearly doth protest too much, but ok (for now) :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Now that you've talked about it on here, according to previous admissions, it's not going to happen, so you might as well stay up and keep we insomniacs/freaks company :yep:
    Its ok.. you're doing a good job of keeping the posts coming - I can go to sleep with a peaceful mind :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Its ok.. you're doing a good job of keeping the posts coming - I can go to sleep with a peaceful mind :yep:
    Waaa :haughty: :security:

ReputationRep:
    Waaa :haughty: :security:
    Or you could just do my work for me tomorrow. That way I could stay up and sleep half the day away :flutter:

"Does Habermas's theory of practical discourse provide a convincing way of dealing with the normative problems of critical theory?" 2500 words.

ReputationRep:
    Or you could just do my work for me tomorrow. That way I could stay up and sleep half the day away :flutter:

"Does Habermas's theory of practical discourse provide a convincing way of dealing with the normative problems of critical theory?" 2500 words.
    "To a certain extent"

Done. Who needs 2500 words?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    Done.
    :no: You need to justify your claim.

ReputationRep:
    :no: You need to justify your claim.
    "for justification see "[paper name] by [author]"

ReputationRep:

'The evidence points both ways' <---beloved (ironic) catchall super-phrase of my PhD history teacher :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excalibur)
    Change your privacy settings so that no-one can see your tagged pictures?
    I just don't want pictures of me on the internet full stop.

I do tell them. The *******s don't listen.

ReputationRep:
    I've avoided putting your pics up :yep:
    And I am forever grateful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I just don't want pictures of me on the internet full stop.

I do tell them. The *******s don't listen.
    Start wearing a disguise? :ninja:

/unhelpful

Are you so ludicrously handsome that people just cannot resist propagating your image? :groovy: :tong:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't manage to do any of my work today, but I have managed to sort my notes, copy some old ones and clean up my room which is now in a state that should allow me to work productively tomorrow. If I can be bothered, that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    I didn't manage to do any of my work today, but I have managed to sort my notes, copy some old ones and clean up my room which is now in a state that should allow me to work productively tomorrow. If I can be bothered, that is.
    Sorry but that is classic procrastination. But maybe if you believe it enough it'll happen :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    What time does Sainsbury's open on a Sunday? I'm really in the mood for an all-nighter.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.