Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thicky)
    Start wearing a disguise? :ninja:

/unhelpful

Are you so ludicrously handsome that people just cannot resist propagating your image? :groovy: :tong:
    Yes. Yes I am.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Gesar)
    What time does Sainsbury's open on a Sunday? I'm really in the mood for an all-nighter.
    Way ahead of you on that one. Sainsbury's is open 11-5 on a Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Yes. Yes I am.
    Then can you really blame them?

ReputationRep:
    And there are two people having a heart to heart outside my room ¬.¬ I have laundry to collect in 13 minutes damn them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thicky)
    Sorry but that is classic procrastination. But maybe if you believe it enough it'll happen :tongue:
    I cannot remember asking for your opinion on that matter :tongue: ...
    Just kidding, but I'm demotivated enough as it is, I could do with some support instead of mockery :tongue: .
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Incidentally, I am currently working. I'm testing the Archimedean principle via biscuits and tea. Seems right so far, but we can't yet be sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generalebriety)
    Way ahead of you on that one. Sainsbury's is open 11-5 on a Sunday.
    Oh bugger. I might not last 'till 11.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Gesar)
    And there are two people having a heart to heart outside my room ¬.¬ I have laundry to collect in 13 minutes damn them.
    Put some music on.

ReputationRep:
    Put some music on.
    Harsh on my neighbour. And they've wandered off into the kitchen now anyway.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Harsh on my neighbour. And they've wandered off into the kitchen now anyway.
    Make some food. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Make some food. :tongue:
    Lol. I want to, but Sainsbury's isn't open 'till 11 :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    I cannot remember asking for your opinion on that matter :tongue: ...
    Just kidding, but I'm demotivated enough as it is, I could do with some support instead of mockery :tongue: .
    Nor can I!

Perhaps I was trying to bring you to face reality so as to progress? Perhaps not. :tongue:

Err....Cheer up, ducky! :yep:

Anyway, I repped you with an authentic cheer up phrase in German not too long ago!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably the most annoyingly constnatly loud person in college because I sing for 3-4 hours+ a day in my room so I have no right to complain. I have the most well inslated room in Memorial Court though, and no wall neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    1400 words done, 600 to go before I sleep :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Oh bugger. I might not last 'till 11.
    Co-op might open a little earlier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    I'm probably the most annoyingly constnatly loud person in college because I sing for 3-4 hours+ a day in my room so I have no right to complain. I have the most well inslated room in Memorial Court though, and no wall neighbours.
    I felt sorry for my shadow who had a guest room in Fen court. Somehow the entire choir plus organ scholars succeeded in getting rooms in there this year, and it was Benefactors feast last night. When I took her in there was the sound of dramatic (and beautiful piano music and a strong operatic voice.. and they were even louder after leaving the feast and stumbling home drunk last night.
    (Original post by Gesar)
    there are two people having a heart to heart outside my room ¬.¬ I have laundry to collect in 13 minutes damn them
    Lol! You are far too sympathetic, I certainly wouldn't have any qualms about leaving my room to get on with my life if people chose a public corridor to hang out in :rolleyes: That's what rooms are for.
    Incidentally, I am currently working. I'm testing the Archimedean principle via biscuits and tea. Seems right so far, but we can't yet be sure.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    Co-op might open a little earlier.
    I know not of this mythical Co-op...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I know not of this mythical Co-op...
    http://www.co-operative.coop/find-us/

Opens at 0700. The Newnham one probably isn't that far from you.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    There's a co-op? I know there's a newsagent's and a petrol station on [insert name of road that the Granta's on]...

ReputationRep:
    There are two co-ops. One is in Newnham Village and one on Hill's Road. There are probably others.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.