Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thicky)
    Start wearing a disguise? :ninja:

/unhelpful

Are you so ludicrously handsome that people just cannot resist propagating your image? :groovy: :tong:
    Yes. Yes I am.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Gesar)
    What time does Sainsbury's open on a Sunday? I'm really in the mood for an all-nighter.
    Way ahead of you on that one. Sainsbury's is open 11-5 on a Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Yes. Yes I am.
    Then can you really blame them?

ReputationRep:
    And there are two people having a heart to heart outside my room ¬.¬ I have laundry to collect in 13 minutes damn them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thicky)
    Sorry but that is classic procrastination. But maybe if you believe it enough it'll happen :tongue:
    I cannot remember asking for your opinion on that matter :tongue: ...
    Just kidding, but I'm demotivated enough as it is, I could do with some support instead of mockery :tongue: .
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Incidentally, I am currently working. I'm testing the Archimedean principle via biscuits and tea. Seems right so far, but we can't yet be sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generalebriety)
    Way ahead of you on that one. Sainsbury's is open 11-5 on a Sunday.
    Oh bugger. I might not last 'till 11.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Gesar)
    And there are two people having a heart to heart outside my room ¬.¬ I have laundry to collect in 13 minutes damn them.
    Put some music on.

ReputationRep:
    Put some music on.
    Harsh on my neighbour. And they've wandered off into the kitchen now anyway.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Harsh on my neighbour. And they've wandered off into the kitchen now anyway.
    Make some food. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Make some food. :tongue:
    Lol. I want to, but Sainsbury's isn't open 'till 11 :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    I cannot remember asking for your opinion on that matter :tongue: ...
    Just kidding, but I'm demotivated enough as it is, I could do with some support instead of mockery :tongue: .
    Nor can I!

Perhaps I was trying to bring you to face reality so as to progress? Perhaps not. :tongue:

Err....Cheer up, ducky! :yep:

Anyway, I repped you with an authentic cheer up phrase in German not too long ago!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably the most annoyingly constnatly loud person in college because I sing for 3-4 hours+ a day in my room so I have no right to complain. I have the most well inslated room in Memorial Court though, and no wall neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    1400 words done, 600 to go before I sleep :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Oh bugger. I might not last 'till 11.
    Co-op might open a little earlier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    I'm probably the most annoyingly constnatly loud person in college because I sing for 3-4 hours+ a day in my room so I have no right to complain. I have the most well inslated room in Memorial Court though, and no wall neighbours.
    I felt sorry for my shadow who had a guest room in Fen court. Somehow the entire choir plus organ scholars succeeded in getting rooms in there this year, and it was Benefactors feast last night. When I took her in there was the sound of dramatic (and beautiful piano music and a strong operatic voice.. and they were even louder after leaving the feast and stumbling home drunk last night.
    (Original post by Gesar)
    there are two people having a heart to heart outside my room ¬.¬ I have laundry to collect in 13 minutes damn them
    Lol! You are far too sympathetic, I certainly wouldn't have any qualms about leaving my room to get on with my life if people chose a public corridor to hang out in :rolleyes: That's what rooms are for.
    Incidentally, I am currently working. I'm testing the Archimedean principle via biscuits and tea. Seems right so far, but we can't yet be sure.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    Co-op might open a little earlier.
    I know not of this mythical Co-op...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I know not of this mythical Co-op...
    http://www.co-operative.coop/find-us/

Opens at 0700. The Newnham one probably isn't that far from you.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    There's a co-op? I know there's a newsagent's and a petrol station on [insert name of road that the Granta's on]...

ReputationRep:
    There are two co-ops. One is in Newnham Village and one on Hill's Road. There are probably others.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.