Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supergrunch)
    My thoughts. Total removal of smileys is just silly.
    And now answer my Supergrunch To The Rescue query in the Snow thread :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thicky)
    And now answer my Supergrunch To The Rescue query in the Snow thread :mad:
    (Sort of) done so. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Sort of) done so. :rolleyes:
    Ah you didn't realise this was part of your role? :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Ah you didn't realise this was part of your role? :tongue:
    Ah, I see. I'm now the resident linguist. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I see. I'm now the resident linguist. :tongue:
    Yes and your performance may yet be reported to your DoS :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    If you want something doing... :rolleyes:
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Your expectation that Uke would properly explain/remember SuperHall or whatever and not be 'rubbish' in your absence :rolleyes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    "If you want something doing right then you have to do it yourself" or something like that. But I guess you worked that part out. Anyway, back to work. :vroam:

ReputationRep:
    If you have any specific questions I'll answer them. Aside from that, just - hall built in 1284, very pretty, candlelit, and food's variable but mostly good. Portions are better than Clare by a mile, but food isn't always the same quality.
    That about covers it. How often do seafood dishes make an appearence?

ReputationRep:
    Ahhah! I have figured out a way to sync my phone's calendar with both google and outlook, in a sort of three way. I can edit it from anywhere :proud:

ReputationRep:
    i wen to tshipsital tojdhay.sidlocatoed rhoulder. stupic msariks a n socners wooma bn.

ReputationRep:
    mt shikder dssssssssnt worik antwy. otrs panjillers. gtor very string ooooines cso cant hace paracitamols.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llamaaa)
    mt shikder dssssssssnt worik antwy. otrs panjillers. gtor very string ooooines cso cant hace paracitamols.
    :curious: Are you drunk? :s:

I'm 1400 words into my Psychology essay, have totally rewritten it's crappy introduction and still have a fair bit more to say!

Ooh, does anyone know how I go about writing a piece for Varsity or TCS? :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)

I'm 1400 words into my Psychology essay, have totally rewritten it's crappy introduction and still have a fair bit more to say!

They hold weekly meetings for those interested:

For news sunday, 4pm in the Maypole (Portugal Place) and for the magazine wednesday, 5.30pm in the Maypole

E-mail: [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Good news for the all nighters - I'm just starting an essay this minute :stupido:
    I've often wondered this myself...

Edit: ah thanks Thicky. Varsity seem obsessed with the Maypole, but then again - so am I :tongue:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    That about covers it. How often do seafood dishes make an appearence?
    I've never had a seafood main at formal, but I once got a prawn cocktail starter, which I promptly sent back. Got given a fruit salad instead :lolwut: - but at least it was nice :dontknow: If you have an allergy, tell whoever's organised to put it down.
    Your expectation that Uke would properly explain/remember SuperHall or whatever and not be 'rubbish' in your absence :rolleyes:
    Ah ok - makes sense now.

Yeh I was just grumpy at repeating info provided repeatedly before and quite recently. I assumed that ukebert could at least say: 'we eat in a candlelit old hall'...

ReputationRep:
    E-mail them, go to meetings, and generally whore yourself out. It's quite easy to write things like reviews, but harder to do features and so on.

ReputationRep:
    Good news for the all nighters - I'm just starting an essay this minute :stupido:
    Yay :woo:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    From what I gathered it's the meds from her shoulder injury, or maybe the injury itself.

In any case, hope you get better soon Llamaaa. :hugs:

Contact the editor?

PS: Looks like I'll be doing a Mathematical all-nighter tonight. Fun times. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Plan: go to bed early today.
    Reality: probably all-nighter doing probability. Oh the irony.

ReputationRep:
    They hold weekly meetings for those interested:

For news sunday, 4pm in the Maypole (Portugal Place) and for the magazine wednesday, 5.30pm in the Maypole

E-mail: [email protected]

Ooh, so can I just turn up to these meetings? What exactly happens at them? :redface: How does it work?

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.