Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm still doing an essay too

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Supervision Work Solidarity night..

Get better soon Llamaa :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    Plan: go to bed early today.
    Reality: probably all-nighter doing probability. Oh the irony.
    I'm saying nothing this time :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    And ukebert you suck. I can't be bothered to describe our formals again after I spent a page or two waxing lyrical about them on Monday before the Clare formal, which Gesar appears to have entirely forgotten :shifty:
    It's not my fault that I've never had time to go to one

(Original post by Supergrunch)
    Ah, I see. I'm now the resident linguist. :tongue:
    And it has taken you this long to realise this?!

(Original post by Llamaaa)
    i wen to tshipsital tojdhay.sidlocatoed rhoulder. stupic msariks a n socners wooma bn.
    I don't understand the last sentence, but I hope that your shoulder recovers soon :hugs:

I've just been to a premeeting, a full meeting (with cake ) and then to the pub. I should be working. I do not wish to work. I have not worked. I cannot see where this plan could possibly go wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thicky)
    I'm saying nothing this time :tongue:
    :tongue:
    By the way, you were complaining yesterday that you'd repped me and that I didn't take appropriate notice of that, which is not true: I just checked, I repped you back on that day :yep: .

ReputationRep:
    Banking regulation is boooorrrring. I can't be bothered with this supervision nonsense, let me do my dissertation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    :tongue:
    By the way, you were complaining yesterday that you'd repped me and that I didn't take appropriate notice of that, which is not true: I just checked, I repped you back on that day :yep: .
    Noooo I wasn't talking about the repping, I was merely saying that I was being sympathetic, as you wanted, by telling you to cheer up in German :rolleyes: as opposed to 'mockery'...But having done that, I felt a little mockery was allowed :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apagg)
    Banking regulation is boooorrrring. I can't be bothered with this supervision nonsense, let me do my dissertation!
    That's what all the people who were meant to be looking after our financial systems said/thought :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    It's not my fault that I've never had time to go to one.
    Oh yes it is!

Btw have confirmed with Aslan: 6:30 at Plodge
    (Original post by Apagg)
    I can't be bothered with this supervision nonsense..
    Its a pain, isn't it...

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes it is!

Btw have confirmed with Aslan: 6:30 at Plodge
    Well, it might be.

And excellent, looking forward to it. Desi is coming along as well I trust?

ReputationRep:
    Desi is coming along as well I trust?
    Hasn't decided. He's worried his DoS will eat him if he doesn't go to History Society, on at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    And it has taken you this long to realise this?!
    Well, I knew I was the resident linguist, but hadn't yet realised I was to provide linguistics on demand. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supergrunch)
    Well, I knew I was the resident linguist, but hadn't yet realised I was to provide linguistics on demand. :tongue:
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    *sigh of relief* I've managed to recover a corrupt file and save four pages of notes and quotations from reading last week that I really need for this essay :king1:

ReputationRep:
    *sigh of relief* I've managed to recover a corrupt file and save four pages of notes and quotations from reading last week that I really need for this essay :king1:
    You still have to stay up late :haughty:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't made human contact today because of an essay :work:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yay!

PS: 3 out of 10 Maths questions done for me, not too bad progress I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    I haven't made human contact today because of an essay :work:
    As your closest neighbour to stroke you for a bit...Or poke you, if that's more your thing :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Yay!

PS: 3 out of 10 Maths questions done for me, not too bad progress I suppose.
    What's the maths?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorrry, but since when is :haughty: ;haughty;?! It is ;hmmm;, which now comes out as :hmmm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.