Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm still doing an essay too

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Supervision Work Solidarity night..

Get better soon Llamaa :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    Plan: go to bed early today.
    Reality: probably all-nighter doing probability. Oh the irony.
    I'm saying nothing this time :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    And ukebert you suck. I can't be bothered to describe our formals again after I spent a page or two waxing lyrical about them on Monday before the Clare formal, which Gesar appears to have entirely forgotten :shifty:
    It's not my fault that I've never had time to go to one

(Original post by Supergrunch)
    Ah, I see. I'm now the resident linguist. :tongue:
    And it has taken you this long to realise this?!

(Original post by Llamaaa)
    i wen to tshipsital tojdhay.sidlocatoed rhoulder. stupic msariks a n socners wooma bn.
    I don't understand the last sentence, but I hope that your shoulder recovers soon :hugs:

I've just been to a premeeting, a full meeting (with cake ) and then to the pub. I should be working. I do not wish to work. I have not worked. I cannot see where this plan could possibly go wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thicky)
    I'm saying nothing this time :tongue:
    :tongue:
    By the way, you were complaining yesterday that you'd repped me and that I didn't take appropriate notice of that, which is not true: I just checked, I repped you back on that day :yep: .

ReputationRep:
    Banking regulation is boooorrrring. I can't be bothered with this supervision nonsense, let me do my dissertation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    :tongue:
    By the way, you were complaining yesterday that you'd repped me and that I didn't take appropriate notice of that, which is not true: I just checked, I repped you back on that day :yep: .
    Noooo I wasn't talking about the repping, I was merely saying that I was being sympathetic, as you wanted, by telling you to cheer up in German :rolleyes: as opposed to 'mockery'...But having done that, I felt a little mockery was allowed :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apagg)
    Banking regulation is boooorrrring. I can't be bothered with this supervision nonsense, let me do my dissertation!
    That's what all the people who were meant to be looking after our financial systems said/thought :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    It's not my fault that I've never had time to go to one.
    Oh yes it is!

Btw have confirmed with Aslan: 6:30 at Plodge
    (Original post by Apagg)
    I can't be bothered with this supervision nonsense..
    Its a pain, isn't it...

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes it is!

Btw have confirmed with Aslan: 6:30 at Plodge
    Well, it might be.

And excellent, looking forward to it. Desi is coming along as well I trust?

ReputationRep:
    Desi is coming along as well I trust?
    Hasn't decided. He's worried his DoS will eat him if he doesn't go to History Society, on at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    And it has taken you this long to realise this?!
    Well, I knew I was the resident linguist, but hadn't yet realised I was to provide linguistics on demand. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supergrunch)
    Well, I knew I was the resident linguist, but hadn't yet realised I was to provide linguistics on demand. :tongue:
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    *sigh of relief* I've managed to recover a corrupt file and save four pages of notes and quotations from reading last week that I really need for this essay :king1:

ReputationRep:
    *sigh of relief* I've managed to recover a corrupt file and save four pages of notes and quotations from reading last week that I really need for this essay :king1:
    You still have to stay up late :haughty:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't made human contact today because of an essay :work:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yay!

PS: 3 out of 10 Maths questions done for me, not too bad progress I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    I haven't made human contact today because of an essay :work:
    As your closest neighbour to stroke you for a bit...Or poke you, if that's more your thing :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Yay!

PS: 3 out of 10 Maths questions done for me, not too bad progress I suppose.
    What's the maths?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorrry, but since when is :haughty: ;haughty;?! It is ;hmmm;, which now comes out as :hmmm:

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.