The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Blimey. It's just taken me nearly two hours to get through all the CUCB stuff that I had to do :yawn:
Reply 8761
minimo
well lets hope you're not my date then, eh?

don't worry, I just checked. Although I must say your use of the term "roffle" might earn you a let off. Seriously hot.
Reply 8762
wiio
don't worry, I just checked. Although I must say your use of the term "roffle" might earn you a let off. Seriously hot.

well tbh, I might be inclined not to check if like, my date had an amazing form. However, the little facebook stalkage I managed to engage in told me date-person was German and apparently I will recognise him because he'll be 'wearing an eye patch.'

I'm kinda worried that I'll turn up at Strada on Tuesday and I'll have the below person waiting for me.

Spoiler

Reply 8763
minimo
well tbh, I might be inclined not to check if like, my date had an amazing form. However, the little facebook stalkage I managed to engage in told me date-person was German and apparently I will recognise him because he'll be 'wearing an eye patch.'

I'm kinda worried that I'll turn up at Strada on Tuesday and I'll have the below person waiting for me.

Spoiler

:rofl:
Reply 8764
minimo

Spoiler

Who knows, maybe it's me :confused: :tongue: ?

Seriously, I didn't take part in that scheme, although a friend hinted that he'd filled in a form for someone else who didn't know yet... but I'm pretty sure it's not me. (I hope. Don't have time for.)
Reply 8765
minimo

Spoiler

haha.

stalking is a bad way to judge people...
Reply 8766
wiio
haha.

stalking is a bad way to judge people...

I don't judge people when stalking :puppyeyes:, so don't judge me over my stalking. :p:
Reply 8767
minimo
I don't judge people when stalking :puppyeyes:, so don't judge me over my stalking. :p:

ok, fair enough. i judge people when I stalk them. Negatively. I'm not a very good person.
Reply 8768
wiio
ok, fair enough. i judge people when I stalk them. Negatively. I'm not a very good person.

to be fair, i do sort of judge. but it's more in a 'well she has fb pictures of her tongue down the throat of dozens of guys so she's probs a bit of a tart' sort of way rather than a 'oh they have crap taste in movies so must obviously be a rubbish person' sort of way.
Reply 8769
Y__
Who knows, maybe it's me :confused: :tongue: ?

Seriously, I didn't take part in that scheme, although a friend hinted that he'd filled in a form for someone else who didn't know yet... but I'm pretty sure it's not me. (I hope. Don't have time for.)

It is a form of contract and you must! :mad: :tongue:
Reply 8770
Thicky
It is a form of contract and you must! :mad: :tongue:

I would date you, of course :colondollar: ...
Okay, let's not go there :tongue: .

edit: Damn, the :colondollar: smilie doesn't work anymore :frown:
Reply 8771
Y__
I would date you, of course :colondollar: ...
Okay, let's not go there :tongue: .

edit: Damn, the :colondollar: smilie doesn't work anymore :frown:

:eek3: And here was I thinking that your use of the 'hubba' smiley the other day was purely platonic :tongue:

They had better sort out the smiles :mad:
lol Cambridge degrees sound like a walk in the park... you guys have so much time to do these things.
Thicky
They had better sort out the smiles :mad:

I agree, how hard can it be?

PS: 8 out of 10 questions done, this has so far been a surprisingly productive night, I might actually get a few hours sleep. :woo:
Reply 8774
Would it be really bad to try and rearrange two supervisions so I could go see Andrew Marr on Thursday? :colondollar:
Reply 8775
alex_hk90
I agree, how hard can it be?

PS: 8 out of 10 questions done, this has so far been a surprisingly productive night, I might actually get a few hours sleep. :woo:

Boring :tongue:

But well done :cool:
minimo
Would it be really bad to try and rearrange two supervisions so I could go see Andrew Marr on Thursday? :colondollar:

It would be bad, but not really bad I would say. :smile:
Reply 8777
alex_hk90
It would be bad, but not really bad I would say. :smile:

I shall be good and resist.

But andrew marr is just amazingly fabulous :frown:
An hour without a post on this thread!? Where is everyone? :confused: :tongue:
Reply 8779
I sent off my diss chapter draft and await slaughter tomorrow.

night all x

Latest

Trending

Trending