Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    floods? where???
    I think the river is a bit swelled with snowmelt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scipio90)
    The river? ...
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    oh right, i was thinking more in terms of trinity street being flooded and minimo being swept away.
    :o:

I hope everything's ok amy :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    i was thinking more in terms of trinity street being flooded and minimo being swept away.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Talking of Cambridge floods, here're some crazy pictures from 2001.There's not a direct shot of it, but it looks like our poor beach was submerged.

Edit: Wait, yes there is. Must have been difficult for whoever was living in Benson N (the white building) back then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    :rolleyes:
    chill, I was just kidding!

ReputationRep:
    I'm about to go on my slow death blind date :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Probability 2.

And what is it with me and supervisions? They are all completely useless. Walking for 25 minutes to the CMS then another 25 back again was not worth it for that hour of pretending to be awake and saying 'yeah' every 30 seconds. I didn't even care enough to notice what question he was supposedly solving ffs.
    ah, excellent, not one I've already done, this makes me happier

I know what you mean, had to fight to stay awake in mine, I think my supervisor thinks I'm thick to, so all is good

ReputationRep:
    I was in the CMS today, and I came up with an idea for an avatar, akin to LLamaaa's awesome one. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera on me to take pictures

Here's a mathmo
    There's a mathmo
    Pregant mathmo, foreign mathmo
    Funny mathmo, fuzzy mathmo
    Dork.

With appropriate pictures, of course :tongue: And there were indeed pregnant, foreign, fuzzy and funny mathmos within my line of sight. And for the dork, I'd of course take a picture of a physicist. (No offence to any closet physicists :ninja:). And the pregnant mathmo and foreign mathmo are expendable to copy Llamaaa's format exactly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilepea)

I know what you mean, had to fight to stay awake in mine, I think my supervisor thinks I'm thick to, so all is good
    The rest of the questions look difficult though Did you know Elmo has a bowl of n spaghetti strands? Interesting stuff.

lol :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    (No offence to any closet physicists :ninja:).
    I think Scipio and Supermerp are out of the closet. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilepea)

I think mine does as well.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I was in the CMS today, and I came up with an idea for an avatar, akin to LLamaaa's awesome one. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera on me to take pictures

Here's a mathmo
    There's a mathmo
    Pregant mathmo, foreign mathmo
    Funny mathmo, fuzzy mathmo
    Dork.

With appropriate pictures, of course :tongue: And there were indeed pregnant, foreign, fuzzy and funny mathmos within my line of sight. And for the dork, I'd of course take a picture of a physicist. (No offence to any closet physicists :ninja:). And the pregnant mathmo and foreign mathmo are expendable to copy Llamaaa's format exactly.
    Presume you know Llama's avatar is from here? :tongue:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    I'm about to go on my slow death blind date :woo:
    Haha, have fun! :yep:

I very nearly got dragged into it despite not filling in a form as apparently they were short on guys, but I really have to work tonight. I'm not sure what would have been more pleasant, doing the blind date or the insane amount of economic development reading I now have. :hmm:

ReputationRep:
    Development is still my favourite field of economics, despite the encroaching mathematics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generalebriety)
    Presume you know Llama's avatar is from here? :tongue:
    I didn't, but that is made of awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Did you know Elmo has a bowl of n spaghetti strands? Interesting stuff.

lol
    I think that's quite a nice question actually. But maybe that's because I probably wouldn't be in Cambridge without it.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I didn't, but that is made of awesome.
    Tut tut. Where's your internet culture? Next you'll be telling me you don't know the end of the world flash, leekspin or the badger song.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generalebriety)
    Tut tut. Where's your internet culture? Next you'll be telling me you don't know the end of the world flash, leekspin or the badger song.
    I know of leekspin. I wouldn't be able to give any specifics, besides the obvious :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what leekspin is or the "end of the world flash"

I do know what meatspin is though :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.