Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I feel siccccccck. stupid lack of sleep/work/piffle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llamaaa)
    I thought you couldn't do it for other commitments? Glad your date was nice!
    Thanks I was busy, this is true, but at the last minute I got bullied into signing up for it... thus I turned up late & not 100% sober from the German Soc formal :/

How was yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    I had biscuits.
    I've found ginger beer! I am happy now. :yes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Llamaaa)
    It's my birthday next wednesday- does anyone fancy going out for dinner with me? Another friend is having her birthday on the Friday and our mutual friends won't want to go out twice in one week so I'm going to be birthdaying alone, or even worse, in Caius hall!
    Sounds like a good opportunity for another TSR meet!

ReputationRep:
    :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    Thanks I was busy, this is true, but at the last minute I got bullied into signing up for it... thus I turned up late & not 100% sober from the German Soc formal :/

How was yours?

Damn it!!!

I knew i'd missed something... german formal...

had something to hand in tonight.... handed it in at 11:59 (for 12:00am) :proud:
    moot... here i come

how did everyone's blind date go?

PS : i've just discovered a tesco :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Only to the extent that all Petreans know everyone at Peterhouse. Also when the freshers get here they rush like mad to add all the second years they can find. I decline requests from everyone unless I've at least spoken to them before. I had spoken to her on the facebook group, so she made it through :tongue:
    I'm just always surprised by how many 3rd and 4th years she seems to know, and she's being mental and running for freshers' rep. But I agree with squeezebox Zsi-Zsi :love:

(Original post by Crazy_emz)
    Kind of glad I didn't go in the end then. I signed up for the tour but then they found out that the children were more interested in maths and physics, so they asked for maths and physics people!
    Luckily my rugby match was cancelled meaning that I could go I'm glad I did

ReputationRep:
    Ah I've just remembered that I have college rugby initiations tonight, there is a high probability that I may well die
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by smilepea)
    Ah I've just remembered that I have college rugby initiations tonight, there is a high probability that I may well die
    That sounds scary. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I'm such a terrible person. I'm sitting here dressed but I cba to go to my lecture :redface:

ReputationRep:
    :coffee:

ReputationRep:
    Bah, essay

As a happy side note, K.T. ended up in my friend's room last night, which was fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoedotdot)
    Bah, essay
    :jumphug: :hugs: Long time no see

ReputationRep:
    Bah, essay
    :ditto:

Essays suck.

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug: :hugs: Long time no see
    Thankee Aye, have been working hard... Can't believe it's week 5. Considering I had week 1, week 3 and week 4 blues I don't think I deserve week 5 ones too. No matter how much work I do I'm perpetually behind And this essay is completely impossible - I haven't even translated the relevant sections of poem!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I refuse to get week 5 blues. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    My essay's in for Monday and I've only read one of the books on the reading list so far... Plus I've got ceilidh band tonight, ceilidh at Girton tomorrow and Death of a Salesman on Saturday.

In other news, I had a strange dream last night in which Barack Obama came to a ceilidh band rehearsal...

ReputationRep:
    As a happy side note, K.T. ended up in my friend's room last night, which was fun
    Hahaha, that could be read quite badly...

That may, however, be the last time you see me alive - I had a DoS meeting at 9am which I've obviously missed, & even worse, I bumped into her last night on the way to formal with a bottle of wine in my hand. No prizes for guessing what conclusion she's going to draw from that...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I always have strange dreams in Cambridge, but then don't remember them for more than an hour.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by K.T.)
    Hahaha, that could be read quite badly...

That may, however, be the last time you see me alive - I had a DoS meeting at 9am which I've obviously missed, & even worse, I bumped into her last night on the way to formal with a bottle of wine in my hand. No prizes for guessing what conclusion she's going to draw from that...
    Unless your dos is a raving lunatic, I can't imagine she'll hate you for it. :tongue:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.