Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've just written 500 words in an hour. Easily a record. Shame it's comparable to the 'surprise' left on that King's staircase.

Now for a few hours sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generalebriety)
    Oh yeah? :haughty: :tongue:
    :eek: :creep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    :wtf?: You're a global...
    Yup :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    I see. I've never woken up drunk the next day... although after passing out on my bed last night, I woke up at 4.30am and was drunk. But I went straight back to bed then. :tongue:
    I think bloody stupid ideas like getting up at 7:30am are -good- ideas when I'm drunk. I then suffer for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melancholy)
    Yup :yes:
    Well done.

I feel ancient. I can't keep up with stuff on here!

I'm struggling to cut the eyeholes out of this flimsy bit of card :dry: Anybody for some lime chocolate?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Chewwy)
    soooo. i have secured an internship on a very successful trading desk of a (in relative terms) very successful investment bank. good.
    Nice, well done! :yep:

(Original post by Gesar)
    Because... I don't think it's worth the effort. It involves getting very drunk, which isn't a pleasant experience. Then being in the club, which aren't very nice environments, and then sobering up the next morning (I'm inevitably still drunk when I awake as I don't get drunk very often), which isn't a nice experience.
    There's an obvious solution to this. :tongue: Although it might not work as even after my first time I was neither drunk nor hungover the next morning and had no problems getting straight up for breakfast before 9AM lectures. Maybe I'm just weird.

Anyway, I've actually done the (admittedly very little) work I had planned for today so I'm getting a (relatively for me) early night. Good night all.

ReputationRep:
    Omg, RHG :love:

This will mean nothing to you all, and I'm not going to explain, but I needed to vent.

RHG :love:

ReputationRep:
    Zomg!

ZFC! :woo:

(Sorry.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Omg, RHG :love:

This will mean nothing to you all, and I'm not going to explain, but I needed to vent.

RHG :love:
    I would feel flattered, but you've mixed up the order of my initials :tongue:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Y__)
    Zomg!

ZFC! :woo:

(Sorry.)
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    :tongue:

You don't happen to have today's GRM notes, do you? I accidentally was in my bed at the relevant time, dreaming about running away from the police because I apparently did something unlawful in my dreams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    In a Facebook album called Lent Term shennanigans [sic], you're sitting next to the best friend of one of my friends, who I'm swapping with tomorrow. Initials RB.

ReputationRep:
    How much do you think Trinity May Ball would be prepared to pay for a 90 minute acoustic set? They're asking me to place a figure on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    How much do you think Trinity May Ball would be prepared to pay for a 90 minute acoustic set? They're asking me to place a figure on it.
    ukebert might have some idea once he's up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    ukebert might have some idea once he's up.
    That would be useful. TSR has all the answers in life.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Y__)
    :tongue:

You don't happen to have today's GRM notes, do you? I accidentally was in my bed at the relevant time, dreaming about running away from the police because I apparently did something unlawful in my dreams.
    I do, but if you don't mind I'll send you them tomorrow afternoon because I'm knackered and wanted to go to bed an hour ago. :tongue: Night.

ReputationRep:
    I do, but if you don't mind I'll send you them tomorrow afternoon because I'm knackered and wanted to go to bed an hour ago. :tongue: Night.
    Sure, that'd be great. Good night .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadedJade)
    ss
    Ooh, I saw you today (yesterday (Monday)) as you were walking past Queens'. I was cycling and you were listening to music(?) so I didn't shout hello, as I didn't want to crash and fall off, all for you not to hear :tongue:

Why am I still awake? :s: I wanted to go to bed an hour ago.

ReputationRep:
    Grrr.... I wish they'd make project glue that dried quicker! I'd forgotten how long crafts take... :hmpf: And I have a 10 o'clock.

ReputationRep:
    Additionally I'm really beginning to hate the drunks that live on my street. They're either Kings or Pembroke, and its really getting tiresome listening to strangled screams and drunken singing and shouting constantly echoing up from the street at 2am!

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.