Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Yay! A Wagamams supporter who's coming :dancing:
    I'm a supporter tooooo :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llamaaa)
    I'm a supporter tooooo :yep:
    I had a 'home llammaa feels better' present for you but I accidentally eated it :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    I had a 'home llammaa feels better' present for you but I accidentally eated it :puppyeyes:
    lol!! Well, it's the thought that counts :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well done minimo :five:
    And yay Llama

:coffee: :coma: :egg:

I feel absolutely disgusting. Its unbelievable - last year 6hours of sleep was a good thing :eyeball: I suppose its just because the most recent nights have also been 5-6 and I had strong painkillers last night which leaves me still feeling somewhat drugged.
    Anyway, must wake up very fast! I have less than 6hours to do all my reading :ahhhhh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llamaaa)
    lol!! Well, it's the thought that counts :p:
    there's more where it came frommmmm :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Well done minimo :five:
    And yay Llama

:coffee: :coma: :egg:

I feel absolutely disgusting. Its unbelievable - last year 6hours of sleep was a good thing :eyeball: I suppose its just because the most recent nights have also been 5-6 and I had strong painkillers last night which leaves me still feeling somewhat drugged.
    Anyway, must wake up very fast! I have less than 6hours to do all my reading :ahhhhh:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lavalse)
    wow that is sooo kind of you and i would have taken you up on the offer but i just checked on Newton and it says the book is "not borrowable"?!?!? its in the West Room, called 'That Bringas Woman' by Benito Perez Galdos translated by Catherine Jagoe. but as i say it's "not borrowable" so i guess i have to read it in the library after all......
    Oh my golly gosh, I loved La de Bringas. Do you know what your essay title is? I did one on how fashion was intrinsic to understanding the position of women or something, it was the first essay I actually enjoyed writing here. I read it in English as well as Spanish though - my friend had an English translation from the MML library, are there none available there? :confused:

After getting up at 8.45, I still made it to my 9am And spent the lecture simultaneously taking notes and learning ALL of my case endings for Russian. And am now going to do some Russian translation and recap case endings and then maybe even make a start on the Spanish translations that aren't due until next Monday. Productive day

ReputationRep:
    Sorry guys, I'm far too ill to make the meet tonight - I think I have the flu as I've been in bed for about 3 days now. I've missed all my lectures/supervisions/practicals for 3 days too, so I am now so unbelievably behind in everything and I don't know how I will ever catch up. Back to bed....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excalibur)
    Sorry guys, I'm far too ill to make the meet tonight - I think I have the flu as I've been in bed for about 3 days now. I've missed all my lectures/supervisions/practicals for 3 days too, so I am now so unbelievably behind in everything and I don't know how I will ever catch up. Back to bed....
    :hugs: Your supervisers will understand and you can do alot of catch up over Christmas (fun)
    The same happened to me this time last year for about 5 days.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    If it makes you feel any better I have 3 weeks to catch up on, and probably more before term ends.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry too, I won't be able to make it tonight as I've got so much work to do. I've only just woken up, and thus not done any work this morning, and I've got four hours (:eek:) of lectures today (12-1, 2-4, 4.15-5.15) meaning the only time I can do work is in the evening. Sorry

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that Excalibur

If you're feeling that ill then certainly don't even think about coming. Hope you get better soon

I am still going to come, even though I have loads of work. Screw it all.

I really don't think I've got the hang od power naps.

ReputationRep:
    wooo written essay. Now lunch, shower, proofread of essay and then I'm outta here!

ReputationRep:
    Oops, Maths lecture in 120s :p:

ReputationRep:
    Right, so despite feeling perfectly fine, my voice has just vanished... odd that.

ReputationRep:
    My new essay is on Habermas I haven't read him (yet), but the uniform concensus at lecture today was 'nearly incomprehensible'...
    fun times await, I fear.

ReputationRep:
    so who is actually going? There's a chance we might make it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    so who is actually going? There's a chance we might make it...
    me! do come
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Me, I'll be along after CUSU council.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.