Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nina)
    We should be easy to identify, who else is going to be hanging around there at this time of night??
    I'd rather not know... :p:

Sorry again for not being able to make it tonight : I'm currently having a lot of fun trying to read for and write two essays at once But at least they're really interesting, so it's not too bad, and I'm at least making a bit of progress...

Do all have the most amazing time though - next meet, I promise I will be there

ReputationRep:
    I'd better pop into sainsbury's on the way there, pick up some goodies.

Amy has my number, as does CPF. If I don't turn up then could someone give me a ring? I wouldn't it past me to miss the tallest tower in cambridge...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    damnit have just remembered cusu council. will text minimo when i'm out so i know which gate to come to.

ReputationRep:
    the UL is on West Rd, right? :ninja: (I know I should really know this, but I've only been there once...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadow of a Dream)
    Sorry again for not being able to make it tonight : I'm currently having a lot of fun trying to read for and write two essays at once But at least they're really interesting, so it's not too bad, and I'm at least making a bit of progress...

Do all have the most amazing time though - next meet, I promise I will be there
    Two essays at once? How'd that happen? :eek3:

Don't worry about it though - there will be plenty of opportunites!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    the UL is on West Rd, right? :ninja: (I know I should really know this, but I've only been there once...)
    Yes it is.

(Original post by Chess Piece Face)
    Two essays at once? How'd that happen? :eek3:

Don't worry about it though - there will be plenty of opportunites!
    HAP essay, and supervision essay. Both for Sunday at 6pm - so this week's such fun! :p: But it's ok really - if I wasn't so ridiculously in love with history, this may have been a problem, but my extreme geekiness makes it just about bearable!! hehe!

Have a lovely night

ReputationRep:
    Going to be a little late. quarter of an hour or so?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squeezebox)
    I walked past Zoedotdot and Ben near Sainsburys a few mins ago , but I didn't realise until a couple of strides later. :o:
    You did?! You should've run back and said hello, we've had our fair share of people saying hello to us randomly because they know us from the internet :p: Ben was known as Facebook Ben for the first week here...

(And not meaning to be rude, but have I met you before? I can't keep track :o:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    Sorry to hear that Crags If it turns out that you do have time / can't stand any more and want to jump in the cam then send me text and I'll let you know where we are / whether we're still around. It would be lovely to have you
    Maybe if you guys are still going at 11

Not that posting this is going to reach anyone :rolleyes: Thanks anyway!

:work:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Maybe if you guys are still going at 11

Not that posting this is going to reach anyone :rolleyes: Thanks anyway!

:work:
    It's reached me... I'm working about 5 minutes away from CPF's room and still can't make it, if that's any comfort?!

ReputationRep:
    AS ,mucjh AD i'd lie tom mett you all , me this drbnk would; not be pleasant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scipio90)
    :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Guess you had a good formal, then. Pennied much? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lidka)
    It's reached me... I'm working about 5 minutes away from CPF's room and still can't make it, if that's any comfort?!
    Thanks! :love:

You know, I'd feel fine with this situation if I had been productive, but I spent two hours trying to read a chapter which contained about two comprehensible sentences in it :banghead: This is rather alarming considering that I'm meant to write my assessed essay on it :doh:

ReputationRep:
    We missed everyone who couldn't come. It was a fab evening.

there's going to be a TSR secret santa party too. I will make a thread after I've gotten into my jammies and myself a cuppa. I'm freeeeezing!!

ReputationRep:
    We were wondering if you were suddenly going to show up after everyone left...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    there's going to be a TSR secret santa party too.
    Really? :eek:

I thought I'd missed the only opportunity to salvage my dubious social life this side of week 5 :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    T'was good fun A gay guy from down the hall crashed the party, and once we told him that we were all off TSR revealed that he got banned for abusing Seven_Three (I got warned for calling him an idiot). Once he revealed his username I realised that he had negged me, and I said so, rather heatedly, to ribald amusement.

What else happened. I refused to play the ukulele, much to James' disgust, I apologised profusely for doing Llamaaa a wrong which I am still working out how to correct and so on and so forth.

It was made conspicuous by the absence of two of the members who should have been there though

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.