Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nina)
    We should be easy to identify, who else is going to be hanging around there at this time of night??
    I'd rather not know... :p:

Sorry again for not being able to make it tonight : I'm currently having a lot of fun trying to read for and write two essays at once But at least they're really interesting, so it's not too bad, and I'm at least making a bit of progress...

Do all have the most amazing time though - next meet, I promise I will be there

ReputationRep:
    I'd better pop into sainsbury's on the way there, pick up some goodies.

Amy has my number, as does CPF. If I don't turn up then could someone give me a ring? I wouldn't it past me to miss the tallest tower in cambridge...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    damnit have just remembered cusu council. will text minimo when i'm out so i know which gate to come to.

ReputationRep:
    the UL is on West Rd, right? :ninja: (I know I should really know this, but I've only been there once...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadow of a Dream)
    Sorry again for not being able to make it tonight : I'm currently having a lot of fun trying to read for and write two essays at once But at least they're really interesting, so it's not too bad, and I'm at least making a bit of progress...

Do all have the most amazing time though - next meet, I promise I will be there
    Two essays at once? How'd that happen? :eek3:

Don't worry about it though - there will be plenty of opportunites!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    the UL is on West Rd, right? :ninja: (I know I should really know this, but I've only been there once...)
    Yes it is.

(Original post by Chess Piece Face)
    Two essays at once? How'd that happen? :eek3:

Don't worry about it though - there will be plenty of opportunites!
    HAP essay, and supervision essay. Both for Sunday at 6pm - so this week's such fun! :p: But it's ok really - if I wasn't so ridiculously in love with history, this may have been a problem, but my extreme geekiness makes it just about bearable!! hehe!

Have a lovely night

ReputationRep:
    Going to be a little late. quarter of an hour or so?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squeezebox)
    I walked past Zoedotdot and Ben near Sainsburys a few mins ago , but I didn't realise until a couple of strides later. :o:
    You did?! You should've run back and said hello, we've had our fair share of people saying hello to us randomly because they know us from the internet :p: Ben was known as Facebook Ben for the first week here...

(And not meaning to be rude, but have I met you before? I can't keep track :o:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    Sorry to hear that Crags If it turns out that you do have time / can't stand any more and want to jump in the cam then send me text and I'll let you know where we are / whether we're still around. It would be lovely to have you
    Maybe if you guys are still going at 11

Not that posting this is going to reach anyone :rolleyes: Thanks anyway!

:work:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Maybe if you guys are still going at 11

Not that posting this is going to reach anyone :rolleyes: Thanks anyway!

:work:
    It's reached me... I'm working about 5 minutes away from CPF's room and still can't make it, if that's any comfort?!

ReputationRep:
    AS ,mucjh AD i'd lie tom mett you all , me this drbnk would; not be pleasant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scipio90)
    :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Guess you had a good formal, then. Pennied much? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lidka)
    It's reached me... I'm working about 5 minutes away from CPF's room and still can't make it, if that's any comfort?!
    Thanks! :love:

You know, I'd feel fine with this situation if I had been productive, but I spent two hours trying to read a chapter which contained about two comprehensible sentences in it :banghead: This is rather alarming considering that I'm meant to write my assessed essay on it :doh:

ReputationRep:
    We missed everyone who couldn't come. It was a fab evening.

there's going to be a TSR secret santa party too. I will make a thread after I've gotten into my jammies and myself a cuppa. I'm freeeeezing!!

ReputationRep:
    We were wondering if you were suddenly going to show up after everyone left...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    there's going to be a TSR secret santa party too.
    Really? :eek:

I thought I'd missed the only opportunity to salvage my dubious social life this side of week 5 :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    T'was good fun A gay guy from down the hall crashed the party, and once we told him that we were all off TSR revealed that he got banned for abusing Seven_Three (I got warned for calling him an idiot). Once he revealed his username I realised that he had negged me, and I said so, rather heatedly, to ribald amusement.

What else happened. I refused to play the ukulele, much to James' disgust, I apologised profusely for doing Llamaaa a wrong which I am still working out how to correct and so on and so forth.

It was made conspicuous by the absence of two of the members who should have been there though

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.