Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thinking of :ditto: actually

ReputationRep:
    Me too. 9AM lecture tomorrow :/ Which wouldn't be so bad without an hour's commute, heh.

:yawn:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Cindies FTW. That is all.

PS: OK, not quite, I have lectures from 9AM to 1PM tomorrow (today) sandwiching a supervision at 11AM and a further supervision in the afternoon. Will be interesting. :woo:

PPS: I'm amazed that no posts have been made past 12:33 today. You guys are actually having sensible amounts of sleep for a change.

Oh, and hope you had fun at the meet! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    well I lost my election ... never mind I'm sure I'll live, but I did manage to get stupidly drunk last night whist waiting for the results, I don't remember much from last night, apart from my face braking my fall at some point ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilepea)
    well I lost my election ... never mind I'm sure I'll live, but I did manage to get stupidly drunk last night whist waiting for the results, I don't remember much from last night, apart from my face braking my fall at some point ...
    Sorry to hear that smilepea :console:

Linear Circuits today, followed by dimensional Analysis structural labs :>.<:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    Sorry to hear that smilepea :console:

Linear Circuits today, followed by dimensional Analysis structural labs :>.<:
    thanks I have the biggest fat lip ever today a bruise/graze under my eye, it also appears that I've scratched one of my glasses' lenses oh dear, I also broke my watch ... not a good night all in all oh and consequently I missed fitness at 7.30 this morning which I feel incredibly guilty about

and that sounds like a fun day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom)
    Guess you had a good formal, then. Pennied much? :p:
    Pennied, yes. Good, no. Would have far preferred the TSR thing

It does amaze me that I can remove and put away cufflinks when I can't walk straight, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    Thanks for inviting us . It was really nice to meet you all.
    I realise I didn't talk a lot (as James rather correctly pointed out when we left ), but I can assure you that this is not because I was bored or anything, rather than that it was difficult to keep up with the pace of the conversation, English being a foreign language for me... anyway, I'm waffling now, so to sum it up: Nice evening .
    Es tut mir Leid - ich hätte eigentlich mein Deutsch mit dir ein bisschen üben sollen... nächstes mal... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I bought sweets to take to the meet last night. Now they're sitting on my desk, begging me to eat them, when I know that that amount of sugar would not be good for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scipio90)
    I bought sweets to take to the meet last night. Now they're sitting on my desk, begging me to eat them, when I know that that amount of sugar would not be good for me.
    Were they from the sweet stall at the market? :coma: I can't walk by it without buying something...
    Right now I've got 4 packets of love hearts & a sherbert fountain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    Were they from the sweet stall at the market? :coma: I can't walk by it without buying something...
    Right now I've got 4 packets of love hearts & a sherbert fountain
    No, from sainsbury's. This sweet stall sounds worth a visit though

ReputationRep:
    I've run out of money for November. Poop

ReputationRep:
    I woke up with a headache I've just been sitting in a lecture not registering anything about 'small media' and the role of the internet in social and political movements :dry:
    I'm sorry :console:

ReputationRep:
    Right, I think I might actually go to the UL today, for the first time ever, not counting the couple of times I went there last year just to sniff around briefly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supergrunch)
    Right, I think I might actually go to the UL today, for the first time ever, not counting the couple of times I went there last year just to sniff around briefly.
    I've NEVER been before, but am considering it too. How does it work? Do I need to register when I arrive or something? And what's with all the see-through bags??!!....

ReputationRep:
    thanks I have the biggest fat lip ever today a bruise/graze under my eye, it also appears that I've scratched one of my glasses' lenses oh dear, I also broke my watch ... not a good night all in all oh and consequently I missed fitness at 7.30 this morning which I feel incredibly guilty about

and that sounds like a fun day
    Ouchie Hope you feel better about things soon.

God I really can't do Linear Circuits lectures :p: Last time I slept through 60% of it, today it was more like 40%. I still missed a lot of the really crucial stuff, and the lecture is just a blur. I then had Engineering Applications, which is incredibly variabble. This time it was on STructural Building Consultanccy, which I could have done without. Slept through most of that too.

I then had dimensional analysis labs, which was actually ppretty good. However, I am shattered, completely, and have maximum 4 hours in which to do work today. Considering that I need to do 2 examples papers by Monday (whilst spending Sunday on the water) and want to finish the corrections from electronics, as well as catch up on structures, I have a packed few days ahead of me :p:

ReputationRep:
    thanks minimo, craggy and ukebert I don't think I deserve the sympathy tbh as most of my problems are self inflicted :o: however luckily my coat was still in the JCR when I went there at lunch time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    I then had dimensional analysis labs, which was actually ppretty good.
    What do you mean by labs? How can you have a practical on dim anal (:p: )? Or does labs mean like examples class or something weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC REN)
    What do you mean by labs? How can you have a practical on dim anal (:p: )? Or does labs mean like examples class or something weird
    Basically it was doing a bending experiment on a rigid bar, and using dim anal to derive a formula for the displacement

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.