The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Either I arrive with about a quarter or an hour to spare, or I leave at the time I am supposed to get there.

I have run out of Orange Juice :frown: And today is going to be shattering. Still, at least I don't have drawing :biggrin:
Reply 1261
Gah I overslept, ran to the hospital and to clinic, and then found out that the clinic has been postponed. :hmpf:
Reply 1262
Craghyrax
I find Clare really boring.

:frown:

ukebert
I have only seen Clare by night, tbf. I need to go round it in the day. Lidka has aa fantastic room by the way, FTB pointed it out to me.

:biggrin: If you're walking round Old Court some time in the day, feel free to knock on my door.
Scipio90
I was expecting maths B to be about the same level as STEP, but so far it's been a lot easier than that.
Well yeah. Most NatScis haven't done STEP. Also, how easy you find it depends on how much exposure you've had to the topics before. Some people haven't really done Taylor series or cross products or whatever really before and it's quite hard to learn all that stuff in one term.
Reply 1264
squeezebox
I'm a counter example; I'm not enjoying myself at my college :nope:

We'll adopt you as an honorary Caian if you like? :yep: :biggrin:

Also Clare is beautiful in the day, especially if it's a lovely sunny day and the sunlight is shinning through the trees :smile: But Caius is by far my fave college :yep: Tree court and the library are just stunning :biggrin:
Reply 1265
feel poorly but have so much to do :frown:
Craghyrax
How much?

£20-£25
I love Clare (and it may be nice, bland and inoffensive, but so am I - most of the time :wink:). But I expect I'd probably be similarly happy at well over half the other colleges in Cambridge.

I went for a black tie formal at Wolfson the other night - possibly the best formal I've been to so far in terms of food. That aside, this is the first time I've spent more than 3 hours in Cambridge for about 4 weeks.
Reply 1268
:s: Hockey time, Jesus 2nds vs Johns' 1sts (Cuppers). Given that they beat our first team last week, I'm somewhat pessimistic. Oh well, everyone loves the underdog, right?
Helenia
I love Clare (and it may be nice, bland and inoffensive, but so am I - most of the time :wink:). But I expect I'd probably be similarly happy at well over half the other colleges in Cambridge.

I went for a black tie formal at Wolfson the other night - possibly the best formal I've been to so far in terms of food. That aside, this is the first time I've spent more than 3 hours in Cambridge for about 4 weeks.

Yes- Wolfson formal is delicious :yep:
Craghyrax
I find Clare really boring.

:cry:
Reply 1271
smilepea
Tree court and the library are just stunning :biggrin:

:ditto: :five:
Nina
£20-£25

Ah that's ok.

I've got a Marxism-Existentialism essay to write at the moment - are you finished with Marx?
Reply 1272
The West Wing
:cry:

Bit late now, isn't it :p:
Yeah sorry I'll bring the book back today :smile:
Reply 1274
Why did I buy a flapjack for lunch? I have no flapjack-related desires.
Reply 1275
Scipio90
Why did I buy a flapjack for lunch? I have no flapjack-related desires.

Was it from that guy outside chem lectures? I used to get through 2 of them a day in first year. Good times.
Reply 1276
MC REN
Was it from that guy outside chem lectures? I used to get through 2 of them a day in first year. Good times.

No, I have an entirely chemistry-free life.
smilepea
We'll adopt you as an honorary Caian if you like? :yep: :biggrin:

Also Clare is beautiful in the day, especially if it's a lovely sunny day and the sunlight is shinning through the trees :smile: But Caius is by far my fave college :yep: Tree court and the library are just stunning :biggrin:

lol i wish I could say the same, but that would be lieing. Clare, actually, is just amazing...the bridge, river and trees and then that court - can't beat it really; even though Tree Court is so pretty. Its a pleasure to walk through it every day!
Velocity Diagrams are the most pointless and annoying things in the history of pointless and annoying things.
Reply 1279
Looking at metamorphic rocks today was a lot more fun than the igneous crap we've been doing for so long :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending