Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Either I arrive with about a quarter or an hour to spare, or I leave at the time I am supposed to get there.

I have run out of Orange Juice And today is going to be shattering. Still, at least I don't have drawing

ReputationRep:
    Gah I overslept, ran to the hospital and to clinic, and then found out that the clinic has been postponed. :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    I find Clare really boring.

(Original post by ukebert)
    I have only seen Clare by night, tbf. I need to go round it in the day. Lidka has aa fantastic room by the way, FTB pointed it out to me.
    If you're walking round Old Court some time in the day, feel free to knock on my door.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scipio90)
    I was expecting maths B to be about the same level as STEP, but so far it's been a lot easier than that.
    Well yeah. Most NatScis haven't done STEP. Also, how easy you find it depends on how much exposure you've had to the topics before. Some people haven't really done Taylor series or cross products or whatever really before and it's quite hard to learn all that stuff in one term.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squeezebox)
    I'm a counter example; I'm not enjoying myself at my college :nope:
    We'll adopt you as an honorary Caian if you like? :yep:

Also Clare is beautiful in the day, especially if it's a lovely sunny day and the sunlight is shinning through the trees But Caius is by far my fave college :yep: Tree court and the library are just stunning

ReputationRep:
    feel poorly but have so much to do
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    How much?
    £20-£25

ReputationRep:
    I love Clare (and it may be nice, bland and inoffensive, but so am I - most of the time ). But I expect I'd probably be similarly happy at well over half the other colleges in Cambridge.

I went for a black tie formal at Wolfson the other night - possibly the best formal I've been to so far in terms of food. That aside, this is the first time I've spent more than 3 hours in Cambridge for about 4 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    :s: Hockey time, Jesus 2nds vs Johns' 1sts (Cuppers). Given that they beat our first team last week, I'm somewhat pessimistic. Oh well, everyone loves the underdog, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I love Clare (and it may be nice, bland and inoffensive, but so am I - most of the time ). But I expect I'd probably be similarly happy at well over half the other colleges in Cambridge.

I went for a black tie formal at Wolfson the other night - possibly the best formal I've been to so far in terms of food. That aside, this is the first time I've spent more than 3 hours in Cambridge for about 4 weeks.
    Yes- Wolfson formal is delicious :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I find Clare really boring.
    :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilepea)
    Tree court and the library are just stunning
    :ditto: :five:
    (Original post by Nina)
    £20-£25
    Ah that's ok.

I've got a Marxism-Existentialism essay to write at the moment - are you finished with Marx?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    :cry:
    Bit late now, isn't it :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Yeah sorry I'll bring the book back today

ReputationRep:
    Why did I buy a flapjack for lunch? I have no flapjack-related desires.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scipio90)
    Why did I buy a flapjack for lunch? I have no flapjack-related desires.
    Was it from that guy outside chem lectures? I used to get through 2 of them a day in first year. Good times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC REN)
    Was it from that guy outside chem lectures? I used to get through 2 of them a day in first year. Good times.
    No, I have an entirely chemistry-free life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilepea)
    We'll adopt you as an honorary Caian if you like? :yep:

Also Clare is beautiful in the day, especially if it's a lovely sunny day and the sunlight is shinning through the trees But Caius is by far my fave college :yep: Tree court and the library are just stunning

lol i wish I could say the same, but that would be lieing. Clare, actually, is just amazing...the bridge, river and trees and then that court - can't beat it really; even though Tree Court is so pretty. Its a pleasure to walk through it every day!

ReputationRep:
    Velocity Diagrams are the most pointless and annoying things in the history of pointless and annoying things.

ReputationRep:
    Looking at metamorphic rocks today was a lot more fun than the igneous crap we've been doing for so long

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.