Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome Hope the work goes well.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Note to self (and others): writing politics essays at past 1AM is not productive nor wise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Note to self (and others): writing politics essays at past 1AM is not productive nor wise.
    Hope you get it finished soon.

I just finished my essay that's due in tomorrow. It's crap since I only spent about 3 hours on it, but I'm just pleased it's done. Now I can sleeeeeep.

ReputationRep:
    :coffee: alex... if only I'd heeded your advice before it was too late :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Matt-)
    Of course I am :ninja:

And now you mention it, I think someone (was it you...?) already told me about the market place but I completely forgot about it! That is slightly worrying...

Haha, who knows, who knows!

(Btw, prepare for a messy kitchen and hangovers tomorrow, much many people seemed to be rather smashed tonight from the staircase by the time I managed to get to the bar!)

ReputationRep:
    Ah, it is Friday night. I was wondering why the Library was so empty.

I think I shall sleep now.

ReputationRep:
    I tried to go to bed and had a massive panic about grad apps and my diss. argh. I've now comfort eaten everything in sight. fabulous.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeh... that's why people are running around in the street and screaming :dry:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by jcb914)
    Hope you get it finished soon.
    Thanks, just need to proof-read it now.

(Original post by jcb914)
    I just finished my essay that's due in tomorrow. It's crap since I only spent about 3 hours on it, but I'm just pleased it's done. Now I can sleeeeeep.
    I know that feeling. :yep:

(Original post by Craghyrax)
    :coffee: alex... if only I'd heeded your advice before it was too late :dry:
    Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    According to the NHS symptom thing I have a sore throat :dry:

ReputationRep:
    I've done no work for about 72 hours
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Essay finished and printed! Off to bed. Night all.

ReputationRep:
    Argh... when was it last this cold? First time I've been brought to wearing a fleece...
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Essay finished and printed! Off to bed. Night all.
    Night! Well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    I've done no work for about 72 hours
    The end is in sight!

And yeh, my performance has also been quite poor :>.<:

ReputationRep:
    Lack of sleep seems to be exerting a similar effect to that of mild influence by alcohol. This means that its loosening my thinking enough to be able to actually follow this incomprehensible reading, which is very useful despite very painful.

ReputationRep:
    Lack of sleep seems to be exerting a similar effect to that of mild influence by alcohol. This means that its loosening my thinking enough to be able to actually follow this incomprehensible reading, which is very useful despite very painful.
    Ooh, I was in your college tonight! It was for a black tie dinner... the candlelit hall was quite cool, however it was not so cool that we had to ask a current member of Peterhouse where on earth the nearest toilets were, then had to go outside to get to them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Ooh, I was in your college tonight! It was for a black tie dinner... the candlelit hall was quite cool, however it was not so cool that we had to ask a current member of Peterhouse where on earth the nearest toilets were, then had to go outside to get to them...
    Ah.. but to be fair they couldn't really easily build toilets there.... its too old. I heard/saw something was on in there when I went to the library What was the occasion?

Hahah! And I remember now, when I was walking back from the library I saw three guys in gowns tumble out of the bar, and one of them said 'Now how the hell do we get out of here' presumably realising that the porter's had locked the entrance.

ReputationRep:
    HURAH!! For the first time all term since the end of freshers week I have nothing to get up for on a Sunday ... I don't need to set an alarm! :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Argh... when was it last this cold? First time I've been brought to wearing a fleece...
    Twas below freezing last night for sure. We made sure the stove was properly stoked up before retiring to bed!

ReputationRep:
    Feeling really down (see moaning thread if you are a sub )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.