Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Uh no, that would be Trinity Hall. Caius at least let you walk in if you want to...
    No, I mean Caius.

It is freezing. Rowing in this will be fun...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scipio90)
    No, I mean Caius.
    Have you been past T.Hall and tried to go in and look?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Feeling really down (see moaning thread if you are a sub )
    :hugs: can't see moaning thread. whats up?

ReputationRep:
    I should really stop planning to do things, or find some way to magically extend the length of my day. Yesterday I was meant to be doing work, but instead wrote a manifesto, had a long long long chat with Danielle and played Ring of Fire, was one of the four most sober people so ended up looking after all the people who were throwing up, then made some pasta and was going to work (at 4am) and then went to bed. So today I have to watch a film, start my supervision essay, do some other work, organise flyer distribution for the Freshers play* and pigeonhole Emma and go to dinner with the other linguists in college. Tomorrow I have to prepare for the hustings, finish my essay, do my other work, and go out with my stepmum. Does anyone have some spare time they want to lend me?

*By the way, you should all come to the Emma Freshers play. It will be awesome And I'm in charge of publicity and feel like I should really make an effort to publicise on here...

ReputationRep:
    Ah.. but to be fair they couldn't really easily build toilets there.... its too old. I heard/saw something was on in there when I went to the library What was the occasion?

Hahah! And I remember now, when I was walking back from the library I saw three guys in gowns tumble out of the bar, and one of them said 'Now how the hell do we get out of here' presumably realising that the porter's had locked the entrance.
    No, that was not us, we were not wearing gowns, we were in black tie.

Oh, and they didn't provide enough port for all the toasts we wanted to make.

ReputationRep:
    Have you been past T.Hall and tried to go in and look?
    I've been in, but that was with people from there.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I'm actually feeling motivated to work today - I'd better run with that while I can!

ReputationRep:
    Craggy is in the next building to me :ninja:

I just ran into her on the street outside Selwyn. Turns out she had a supervision in my accomodation building so I had to show her where it was! :p: No one ever comes out this far unless they have to!

ReputationRep:
    It's so bloody cold here today! I know I should be Christmas shopping but I just can't be arsed.

ReputationRep:
    OMG! One of the halves of my KitKat is solid chocolate. You would think that would be good, but it only emphasises the fact that nestle chocolate doesn't actually taste that great.

ReputationRep:
    OMG! One of the halves of my KitKat is solid chocolate. You would think that would be good, but it only emphasises the fact that nestle chocolate doesn't actually taste that great.
    That's... sort of cool. Definitely noteworthy, anyway.

Yesterday I worked out something really awesome to do with -ish suffixing with a grad. 'twas fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supergrunch)
    Yesterday I worked out something really awesome to do with -ish suffixing with a grad.
    Sounds fun. Well, fun-ish, anyway :p:

ReputationRep:
    I had a malteser with no filling once. It was nasty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lidka)
    I had a malteser with no filling once. It was nasty.
    I feel your pain

Nestle must have all their good people working in the fillings department.

ReputationRep:
    So much for starting work at 10:30 :dry:

*has only just woken up* :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    So much for starting work at 10:30 :dry:

*has only just woken up* :yawn:
    :shifty: *resents the fact that not everyone has Saturday morning lectures*

ReputationRep:
    I woke up at 9:45 today and then remembered I had lectures at 10:00. No time to shower. What a useless day.

ReputationRep:
    Conclusion: Engineering> everything else.

ReputationRep:
    I've had two of these experiences since getting to Cambridge. Do we have enough case studies to file a lawsuit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilepea)
    :shifty: *resents the fact that not everyone has Saturday morning lectures*
    :ditto:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.