Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    There were about 15 people at politics today, about 2 of whom were paying attention (not inc. me. I was sleeping)
    None of my lectures had that few people in them last year :eek: Not even close.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Its a superhall, not a formal. All of our superhalls are black tie. (and by superhall I don't mean 'special formal')
    Wed the third? You mean the one night where I am actually free? I am there. I thought we'd had all the superhalls we were supposed to have. I'll try and book it this evening.

ReputationRep:
    Emma has three Christmas dinners, but they all seem to be current students only, no guests.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    Wed the third? You mean the one night where I am actually free? I am there. I thought we'd had all the superhalls we were supposed to have. I'll try and book it this evening.
    Oh good You can join your parents and adopted-brother. And brimstone seemingly.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else want to come? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else want to come? :p:
    Careful... we're only allowed 2guests each.
    If you're buying your ticket tonight, could you get a spare for brimstone instead of my going in specially (I bought three last night - all on my college bill :>.< brimstone: put the cheque in ukebert's pidge in our plodge (Owen Woods) - I'm assuming that this shouldn't be inconvenient what with all of those lectures that you frequently attend being next door

ReputationRep:
    If you're buying your ticket tonight, could you get a spare for brimstone instead of my going in specially (I bought three last night - all on my college bill :>.< brimstone: put the cheque in ukebert's pidge in our plodge (Owen Woods) - I'm assuming that this shouldn't be inconvenient what with all of those lectures that you frequently attend being next door
    Ah yes, true. And yeah, I'll try and remember. *tries very hard*

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got 'round to organising/booking an Xmas formal... are they worth it?

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Ward, here I come.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    One of our Xmas formals is before a bop... literally sold out in about 20mins... people were queueing up over half an hour before they came on sale!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, Peterhouse Christmas formal would be awesome. will have to try not to spend too much though, when we get paid, so will have to discuss whether we can afford it. Also James' black tie is in Bracknell...

ReputationRep:
    It would be lovely to have you two along if you could Just give us enough notice such that we can book.

After leaving velocity diagrams after that dreadful supervision I have now started doing Displacement diagrams

ReputationRep:
    Excellent I will drop the cheque off tomorrow before my supervision. Who do I have to address it to? Owen, I take it?

And yep, 3rd should be good for me

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes, true. And yeah, I'll try and remember. *tries very hard*
    Don't you dare forget :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Our Christmas formal was free - the college gave the JCR 3 free formals as a Christmas present Hence all three days sold out within about half an hour :p:

One week left... I still have so much work to do before the end of term, but I'm really looking forward to going home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    Apparently they are. Must be if Peterhouse's is black tie :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhen Lin)
    Emma has three Christmas dinners, but they all seem to be current students only, no guests.
    :ditto:

It's so everyone in college can get a ticket if they want.

ReputationRep:
    - I have changed my usertitle :rofl:
    :p:

also lol @ all you barbarians with physical formal tickets: all ours happens over the internet.

ReputationRep:
    I can't do any of my questions, joy. And I have fitness at half 7 tomorrow morning, double joy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.