What do i need to know about argentina?

Watch this thread
HucktheForde
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My company welcomes a new joiner who is Argentinian. He looks quiet today as he sits in his workstation , not talking to anyone.

What should i know about argentina so that i can care for his sensitivities while making friends with him?
DataVenia
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Well, whatever you do... don't mention the war!
Spoiler:
Show

(The Falklands War, obviously)
gjd800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Don't cry
Last edited by gjd800; 1 month ago
RandomE
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Might be a stereotype but pretty sure they’re big into football in argentina
HucktheForde
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by RandomE)
Might be a stereotype but pretty sure they’re big into football in argentina
Hahahahah i thought so too! But i asked him and he is not into football. And he calls football 'soccer' :facepalm:
RandomE
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HucktheForde)
Hahahahah i thought so too! But i asked him and he is not into football. And he calls football 'soccer' :facepalm:
Maybe just start by asking him if he’s liking it being in a new country
E.B5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
the goat messi plays there internationally , and maradona is a god, do not suiiii, or mention ronaldo
Last edited by E.B5; 1 month ago
SigmundFloyd
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
They have better football team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.47%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (43)
25.9%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.2%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.42%

Watched Threads