Warwick accommodations

Watch this thread
The-evil-potato
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone
Do Warwick student accommodations come with ovens?
Warwick Students
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hey!

Yes, they do! I lived in Tocil for my first year and shared a flat with 11 other people. We had two ovens and two stove tops as well! We also had a microwave and an electric kettle.

Jelka
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by The-evil-potato)
Hi everyone
Warwick is a self-catered uni so obviously you cook for yourself. I was in Sherbourne and we had 2 ovens/stovetops, a microwave and kettle, same as the other comment. You'll get all the necessities regardless of which accom you are in.
Warwick Students
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by The-evil-potato)
Hi everyone
Hi there!

To mimic all of the above comments, every kitchen comes equipped with all of the normal and expected cooking essentials - these including: oven, hobs, toaster, kettle and microwave etc. There should be a list of items on the accommodation area of the Warwick website, so I'd definitely recommend looking on there if you need to double check, or equally, you can always call or email the accommodation team at Warwick.

Jess
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads