This discussion is closed.
honeybea
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello
Please can you help us navigate this minefield..
My son is at the end of his 2nd year in BSc Biomedical Sciences and is likely to be predicted a First, we'll know for sure by the end of the month.
He has a UCAT score of 2860. He has AAB at A Levels Chemistry, Biology and Maths respectively.
He wants to apply for graduate medicine (A101 courses) to start in 2023.
He's not planning to do the GAMSAT at the moment because he would get the results after the cut-off point for UCAS which is 15/9/2022.

Please can you help us decide on the 4 choices we should make? Warwick is a definite yes. Which other 3 would you choose between BARTS, KCL, Southampton and Newcastle?
Would you include one or more A100 course and if so which ones are more likely to offer him a place?
Many thanks in advance for any advice received.
honeybea
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello
My son is at the end of his 2nd year in BSc Biomedical Sciences and is likely to be predicted a First, we'll know for sure by the end of the month.
He has a UCAT score of 2860. He has AAB at A Levels Chemistry, Biology and Maths respectively.
He's not planning to do the GAMSAT at the moment because he would get the results after the cut-off point for UCAS which is 15/9/2022.

Please can you help us decide on the 4 choices we should make? Warwick is a definite yes. Which other 3 would you choose between BARTS, KCL, Southampton and Newcastle?
Would you include one or more A100 course and if so which ones are more likely to offer him a place?
GANFYD
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by honeybea)
Hello

You are in the wrong thread for 2023 entry
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6655172

And how does he have a UCAT score valid for 2023 entry?
Nobody can offer advice without all stats
GANFYD
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello

As per the other thread, you are best to post in
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6655172

And how does he have a UCAT score valid for 2023 entry?
Nobody can offer advice without all stats
purpsdonk
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello

After he sits the UCAT for 2023 entry we will be able to give more accurate advice
X
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (97)
41.63%
They're exactly what I expected (56)
24.03%
They're lower than I expected (80)
34.33%

Watched Threads