Any young married males ? Tips and advice

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm a 20 year old asian muslim male whose grown up in Britain and gen z life . I have always waited to meet the right person who i am attracted to and believe is suitable enough to make a wife .

As i am only 20 years old it is a young age to marry but nevertheless it is not abnormal . I am currently deciding between carrying on uni or doing work / apprenticeships .

My just general question or such would be if anyone is young maybe around my age and is married and if any advice or tips . This is what me and her both want , our morales and values both match up and believe its the right thing and if its suitable we would like to tell parents and family next year .

Has anyone got any life experience advice or someone they know that has been married young
Mohammed_80
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm a 20 year old asian muslim male whose grown up in Britain and gen z life . I have always waited to meet the right person who i am attracted to and believe is suitable enough to make a wife .

As i am only 20 years old it is a young age to marry but nevertheless it is not abnormal . I am currently deciding between carrying on uni or doing work / apprenticeships .

My just general question or such would be if anyone is young maybe around my age and is married and if any advice or tips . This is what me and her both want , our morales and values both match up and believe its the right thing and if its suitable we would like to tell parents and family next year .

Has anyone got any life experience advice or someone they know that has been married young
Salaam Bro, The main question you need to ask yourself at the age of 20 I’m only a year older than you though I turn 22 this year, how much responsibility are you willing to take on your shoulders in terms of marriage, yes it’s encouraged and sunnah by the Prophet Muhammad (SAWM) for us (Muslims) to get married at a young age though do you deem yourself to have the financial and mental stability to live by yourself, handling a mortgage of your own without going broke and in need of money to handle it properly and correctly whilst you are still learning, have you considered the fact that what if you and your perspective wife want a family do you have the responsibility on your shoulders in order to raise and give the best possible upbringing that includes education to your kids and own blood, and how about responsibilities such as utility bills yeah you maybe supporting your parents and your parents maybe supporting you now but those duties In’Sha’Allah will be split between the both of you can you handle paying off household bills such as gas, electricity, water, council tax…etc not being able to understand your duties, roles and responsibilities usually ends up in conflict…
Last edited by Mohammed_80; 1 month ago
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
i’d say for sure get married and do nikkah, you guys don’t need to do rukhsati yet and create a family until you’re ready, but you’ll have done the farz and saved yourself from sin by getting married so that’s a really good idea. then when you’re ready insha’allah financially etc you can focus on the house children etc. one thing to remember is that anything is possible with Allah and marriage is a constant life challenge. if i were you do istikhara on when you should get married, it will help.
Mohammed_80
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
i’d say for sure get married and do nikkah, you guys don’t need to do rukhsati yet and create a family until you’re ready, but you’ll have done the farz and saved yourself from sin by getting married so that’s a really good idea. then when you’re ready insha’allah financially etc you can focus on the house children etc. one thing to remember is that anything is possible with Allah and marriage is a constant life challenge. if i were you do istikhara on when you should get married, it will help.
What type of girl would OP be looking for, OP mentioned being of British descent and British girls obtain high status of education and qualification which includes degree, then going into their chosen field and earning a high well paid salary job. Something that OP will have to consider… and that OP is yet to do so yet as he is contemplating between studying at uni or doing an apprenticeship? Other alternatives he may have to look for is girls back home???
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Mohammed_80)
What type of girl would OP be looking for, OP mentioned being of British descent and British girls obtain high status of education and qualification which includes degree, then going into their chosen field and earning a high well paid salary job. Something that OP will have to consider… and that OP is yet to do so yet as he is contemplating between studying at uni or doing an apprenticeship? Other alternatives he may have to look for is girls back home???
I think i may have not worded it right my bro. I'm a Pakistani male but born here in england united kingdom. The girl is at university and doing her degree . I understand your point above of how you said about house mortgage bills etc but I'd probably stay with my parents as i am now . I have 2 sisters who inshallah will get married one day and a mum and dad and there is enough room for another . I understand that is not 100% privacy for us but it is enough.

My father alhamdulliah has money so house etc isnt s problem BUT bills and other expenses for another individual would be upon me . I wouldnt think i would get married young i would of said 24-25 with a stable good job and such but I believe i found someone whom I believe is for me alhamdulliah and for sure Allah will provide. But we are not naive or anything to marry and not having anything to our name or anything of so that is too quickly .

When it comes to family and such that isnt in the plans yet but inshallah one day I believe what the brother before said could be better doing nikkah and not moving in
Anonymous #1
Thanks bro your words mean alot and align with what i was thinking !! Inshallah that is the next step and i shall do it soon enough
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Thanks bro your words mean alot and align with what i was thinking !! Inshallah that is the next step and i shall do it soon enough
absolutely should be fine insha’allah. trust in Allah and all will be well, you’re think great too i wish you nothing but the best
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads