When do most universities reply to you if you applied late ?

Watch this thread
xefosos813
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I know there is a lot of variables to this but if you applied late on UCAS like really late middle of this month. when do you tend to get your replies from past experience . closer to the deadline(14th ) or before
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xefosos813)
I know there is a lot of variables to this but if you applied late on UCAS like really late middle of this month. when do you tend to get your replies from past experience . closer to the deadline(14th ) or before
I dont know if there is an actual date but they tend to respond quickly as they dont have loads of applications and if courses still have places it is in the universities interest to fill them. Someone on here had an offer from Nottingham the day after submitting the application.
xefosos813
Rep:
yep, I applied to Nottingham they responded quickly with a offer but every one else seems to be taking there time
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xefosos813)
yep, I applied to Nottingham they responded quickly with a offer but every one else seems to be taking there time
Do the others still have your course open. What are applying for and where.
xefosos813
Rep:
(Original post by swanseajack1)
Do the others still have your course open. What are applying for and where.
how do you check if the courses are open
xefosos813
Rep:
doing civil engineering applied for Sheffield, Liverpool, Birmingham, Leeds and Nottingham
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.19%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.22%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.91%

Watched Threads