How to get alcohol down you better?

Watch this thread
Sam03724
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
right so last yr i seshed almost everyday up until i went way too hard and now i haven't been able to drink vodka properly since (if i take a shot of vodka i throw up instantly), is there anyway to be able to drink better as i rarely do it anymore as its made drinking anything slightly more difficult, but do want to
ScoutLeopard
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
the most important thing is to not force it!

what I would recommend is to mix it - I've heard pear vodka + lemonade is pretty good, but standard vodka and coke is pretty good. Also, have smaller drinks and have drinks inbetween.
YaliaV123
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
That's probably a sign that you should ease off.
Ghostlady
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sam03724)
right so last yr i seshed almost everyday up until i went way too hard and now i haven't been able to drink vodka properly since (if i take a shot of vodka i throw up instantly), is there anyway to be able to drink better as i rarely do it anymore as its made drinking anything slightly more difficult, but do want to
Aww I had that with bacardi back in the day. Never drank it ever again it would make me feel ill. I just went onto other drinks. I would have toast beforehand, and that suauly helped me. That plus the fact not to drink that much again. when the merryness gets to the point of ' one more drink and im blotto' , stop.
ran-dumb
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeah just start off with other drinks, maybe other stronger ones like gin and rum. Then you can mix vodka with other coke or lemonade like they said, and slowly add more vodka than coke until you're drinking straight vodka. It might not work though, that happened with me and brandy and now I can't even look at it without bad flashbacks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (23)
17.83%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.03%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.26%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.88%

Watched Threads