My dad is 6ft 2 and my mom is 5ft 11 I am a guy 19 and only 5ft 3 is this normal?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My brothers are 6ft and 6ft 2. It is so embarrassing having all of them tower over me. My moms family are taller but even my Grandad on my dad's said was nearly 6ft so why am I only 5ft 3. Is this normal?
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
no especially if everyone else in your family is tall
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
It’s not normal but nothing you can do about it really, at 19 you’re not going to experience much more growth, if any. You’re sure your dad is your biological father, right?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
no especially if everyone else in your family is tall

My Grandma on my dads side wasn't she was only about 5ft 3 I think. I said my moms family were tall and my dad family were mostly tallish to average.
(Original post by Son of the Sea)
It’s not normal but nothing you can do about it really, at 19 you’re not going to experience much more growth, if any. You’re sure your dad is your biological father, right?
Yes my dad is my biological dad
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
You sure your mum didn't cheat on your dad and ****ed someone else?
Spelunker
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If everything else with your body is going right could just be you pulled the short straw. If not you can see a gp if your worried
xox416
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What the.

Yeah that's genetics for you..you must get your genes from a family member from way back in the day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads