Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There is a new 'guided busway' opening in Spring next year which connects Cambridge with Longstanton and Huntingdon so it might be an option to live out there as I imagine it would be cheaper. Good luck for the interview. I love living in Cambridge!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anna_spanner89)
    Hey im in cambridge tomorrow for an interview at the john lewis there, anyone tell me where the nearest, and cheapest car park is??? Ive checked on the JL website and they're rather unhelpful!
    Ooo I work there

You can park in the Grand Arcade, will cost you but it's not too bad seeing as you shouldn't be there longer than an hour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Mariachi)
    Ooo I work there

You can park in the Grand Arcade, will cost you but it's not too bad seeing as you shouldn't be there longer than an hour.

ooo what do you do? im going for a job as a buisness protection officer (bpo)

ReputationRep:
    ooo what do you do? im going for a job as a buisness protection officer (bpo)
    Really, nice, they're all men atm. I'm a lowly sales assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Mariachi)
    Really, nice, they're all men atm. I'm a lowly sales assistant

lol sounds fun to me then, younger men???

ReputationRep:
    lol sounds fun to me then, younger men???
    Unfortunately, I can tell you that most girls do not find any of them good looking, and one of them is really weird went round showing people photos of his penis on his phone.

So...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    madingley road park and ride

£2.20 return!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.