Is this a red light camera?

Watch this thread
username5988524
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys! Went through one of these by accident and it was definitely red. Are these cameras or sensors? Just want to know if I’m expecting a letter?Name:  F0131A04-6E70-4AC1-AC56-96DEC08DD1CC.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  111.9 KB
Attached files
Last edited by username5988524; 1 month ago
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bethgreen98)
Hey guys! Went through one of these by accident and it was definitely red. Are these cameras or sensors? Just want to know if I’m expecting a letter?
You haven't attached anything.

But a general rule of thumb is that if it does not look like a speed camera (i.e. it's not bulky) then it is not a red light camera.
username5988524
Rep:
Name:  B57A5213-447B-42B2-9FB0-4B26979E5349.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  111.9 KBName:  49E2997C-81B0-4FBE-BE2C-1C942879F337.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  117.8 KB
RichPiana
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Oh dear. I drive past these lights to get to work every morning so I know exactly where you’re talking about 🤣🤣🤣
username5988524
Rep:
(Original post by RichPiana)
Oh dear. I drive past these lights to get to work every morning so I know exactly where you’re talking about 🤣🤣🤣
Oh don’t, I know! I’m so worried so thought I would ask to see if people knew so I wouldn’t need to worry anymore!
RichPiana
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Oh don’t, I know! I’m so worried so thought I would ask to see if people knew so I wouldn’t need to worry anymore!
I wouldn’t be worried tbh. Doubt you will get anything.
username5988524
Rep:
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
You haven't attached anything.

But a general rule of thumb is that if it does not look like a speed camera (i.e. it's not bulky) then it is not a red light camera.
I have attached images, please help.
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I have attached images, please help.
They look like traffic sensors and not red light cameras.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (138)
40%
They're exactly what I expected (86)
24.93%