The Student Room Group

Is this a red light camera?

Hey guys! Went through one of these by accident and it was definitely red. Are these cameras or sensors? Just want to know if I’m expecting a letter?F0131A04-6E70-4AC1-AC56-96DEC08DD1CC.jpg
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by bethgreen98
Hey guys! Went through one of these by accident and it was definitely red. Are these cameras or sensors? Just want to know if I’m expecting a letter?

You haven't attached anything.

But a general rule of thumb is that if it does not look like a speed camera (i.e. it's not bulky) then it is not a red light camera.
B57A5213-447B-42B2-9FB0-4B26979E5349.jpg49E2997C-81B0-4FBE-BE2C-1C942879F337.jpg
Oh dear. I drive past these lights to get to work every morning so I know exactly where you’re talking about 🤣🤣🤣
Original post by RichPiana
Oh dear. I drive past these lights to get to work every morning so I know exactly where you’re talking about 🤣🤣🤣

Oh don’t, I know! I’m so worried so thought I would ask to see if people knew so I wouldn’t need to worry anymore!
Oh don’t, I know! I’m so worried so thought I would ask to see if people knew so I wouldn’t need to worry anymore!

I wouldn’t be worried tbh. Doubt you will get anything.
Original post by Blue_Cow
You haven't attached anything.

But a general rule of thumb is that if it does not look like a speed camera (i.e. it's not bulky) then it is not a red light camera.

I have attached images, please help.
I have attached images, please help.

They look like traffic sensors and not red light cameras.

Quick Reply

Latest