Should I ask her friends about…

Watch this thread
Noob Master
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So there’s this girl I like and prom is coming soon, we have been friends for almost 2 years but haven’t hung out with her since she’s mainly with her friends etc…should I ask one of her friends (who also happens to be my friend) to see her opinion if I can ask this girl out for a prom date? Or should I just man up and straight ask her politely? I never been in a relationship before and haven’t been rude/harsh with her either
Also if she rejects me, how do I stay friends with her? Ik I would have to act calmly and respect her decision if she rejects.
Last edited by Noob Master; 1 month ago
Littleemma98
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Noob Master)
So there’s this girl I like and prom is coming soon, we have been friends for almost 2 years but haven’t hung out with her since she’s mainly with her friends etc…should I ask one of her friends (who also happens to be my friend) to see her opinion if I can ask this girl out for a prom date? Or should I just man up and straight ask her politely? I never been in a relationship before and haven’t been rude/harsh with her either
Also if she rejects me, how do I stay friends with her? Ik I would have to act calmly and respect her decision if she rejects.
Hey just ask her if she would like to be your prom partner as a good friend ☺️
On the night of the prom you could perhaps say to her that you always liked her as a good friend but you would like to be more than just a friend to her as would you perhaps like to be my girlfriend and see what happens but make it clear that no matter what her decision is you will always be her friends ok.

There is no harm asking her okay 😅😅

Good luck with things and your prom night
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads