PFF2 form for student finance

Watch this thread
Spelunker
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have to submit who will be my sponsor for my sfe. for the PFF2 form who is person 1 and person 2 supposed to be? Also after I submit this information is it possible I will be eligible for the higher maintenance loan as I mainly live with my mum and she makes a lot less than my dad but they are not officially separated.
PQ
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
If you want to submit your mum as your household then she is sponsor 1 and if she has a live in partner they will be sponsor 2.
If your mum is single then she’ll need to provide proof of that. The easiest proof is usually single person council tax discount
Spelunker
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Sfe have told me to right a letter confirming who I want to sponsor and also to upload the PFF2 form completed by her partner (my dad) so would I put her as person 1 on the PFF2 form?
Graeme SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Spelunker)
Sfe have told me to right a letter confirming who I want to sponsor and also to upload the PFF2 form completed by her partner (my dad) so would I put her as person 1 on the PFF2 form?
Hi there,

Yes, that's correct. If we later need any further details from your Mum we'll let her know by e-mail.

Thanks, Graeme
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads