prom

Watch this thread
shruti.meka
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm new to the school and have started it since January. i don't have any friends. i want to wear a baby pink lehenga for prom instead of dress but i don't want to look stupid. should i wear it
Afz16
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
go for a lehnga it will look amazing
pr3s3nt
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by shruti.meka)
I'm new to the school and have started it since January. i don't have any friends. i want to wear a baby pink lehenga for prom instead of dress but i don't want to look stupid. should i wear it
I think if your going to feel self-conscious the whole time wearing it and so it makes your prom experience less enjoyable, then don't wear it.
If you are going think back on it and regret not wearing it, then wear it.
Personally, I think you should wear it.
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by shruti.meka)
You'll look beautiful
enhaza
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
whatever you wear will look nice if you feel confident so don’t worry too much and in all truth no one cares that much what other people wear
i had my prom recently and honestly forgot and i don’t remember what’s anyone was wearing as i was too busy dancing and talking to people etc.
but lenghas are so pretty anyways
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (29)
31.87%
They're exactly what I expected (25)